Awesome update!Sponsored Links
Really great forward, to bring this into multiMAN, deank. Hope to see a fully working PSX & PS2 game support soon, for those people who only have an slim PS3.Sponsored Links
Here is multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager Update v02.08.01, v02.08.03 and v02.08.05 with the changelogs below:Sponsored Links
Download: [Register or Login to view links] (1.75 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (1.75 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (1.75 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (1.75 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (1.75 MB)
multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager Update v02.08.01 Changelog:
- Improved detection of PSX discs (reading one sector to verify region/type)
- Detection of possible user-errors when editing options.ini
- Removed copying options.ini/options_default.ini from connected usb drives during startup
Games like final fantasy 7/8, The King of Fighters '99, Castlevania Symphony of the Night and other problematic games are now detected and it was reported that they boot okay from multiMAN, without the need of BreakerPro or other aids.
Note: If you have black-screen issues with showtime, update it online or use this link to replace the file: [Register or Login to view links]
The issue may appear only after a fresh install of multiMAN when showtime cannot create its metadb database properly for some reason.
multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager Update v02.08.04 Changelog (rough translation):
- adding a few checks to see if the paths of options_default.ini / options.ini are correct to avoid blocking Multiman when you connect a USB drive. It was therefore to check whether / --- Dev_usb / GAMES are the digitized Then it checks / GAMEZ) and it failed ... A stupid typo reality, everything is fine now.
multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager Update v02.08.06 Changelog (rough translation):
- The problem with USB is connected when a freeze has been fixed.
- Copying games with files is now possible to cut a USB port to another.
I also hope that you can bring a 3.41 support soon as well.Sponsored Links
Nice, some of my burnt PSX games that is usually not detected are now detected
FFVII still won't start a new game. Still crawls in the opening movie of a New Game.
The same thing is happening to me. has anyone found a fix for this?
weird, any PS3 games stored in GAMEZ folder is not detected. Right after I updated multiman to 2.08
This version of multiman (2.08.00) has a corrupt showtime, which does not load on my fat PS3 with kmeaw CFW 3.55. When i select Showtime from the multiman menu, the ps3 freezes at a black screen. I removed this multiman and i installed the official showtime 3.2 and it works fine. Anyone got this problem as well??
press triangle on showtime via XMMB and choose update. (requires internet connection)
once update is done, it should work fine.