Here is multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager Update v02.08.01, v02.08.03 and v02.08.05 with the changelogs below:
Download: multiMAN v02.08.01 Update (20110930-200000)
(1.75 MB) / multiMAN v02.08.03 Update (20111001-153000)
(1.75 MB) / multiMAN v02.08.05 Update (20111002-144400)
(1.75 MB) / multiMAN v02.08.06 Update (20111003-184400)
(1.75 MB) / multiMAN v02.08.06 Update (20111003-224400)
multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager Update v02.08.01 Changelog:
- Improved detection of PSX discs (reading one sector to verify region/type)
- Detection of possible user-errors when editing options.ini
- Removed copying options.ini/options_default.ini from connected usb drives during startup
Games like final fantasy 7/8, The King of Fighters '99, Castlevania Symphony of the Night and other problematic games are now detected and it was reported that they boot okay from multiMAN, without the need of BreakerPro or other aids.
Note: If you have black-screen issues with showtime, update it online or use this link to replace the file: http://www.multiupload.com/KYY4BAMRI7
The issue may appear only after a fresh install of multiMAN when showtime cannot create its metadb database properly for some reason.
multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager Update v02.08.04 Changelog (rough translation):
- adding a few checks to see if the paths of options_default.ini / options.ini are correct to avoid blocking Multiman when you connect a USB drive. It was therefore to check whether / --- Dev_usb / GAMES are the digitized Then it checks / GAMEZ) and it failed ... A stupid typo reality, everything is fine now.
multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager Update v02.08.06 Changelog (rough translation):
- The problem with USB is connected when a freeze has been fixed.
- Copying games with files is now possible to cut a USB port to another.