Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 432 of 448 FirstFirst ... 332382422430431432433434442 ... LastLast
Results 4,311 to 4,320 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I looked into my Uncharted 2 disc and it had a .psarc file. I tried to back it up and load off my external HDD and it didn't work. So it seems like games with .psarc files over 4gb can't be loaded of the external HDD.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    like i said, not only uncharted... the other games doesn't have psarc files... the point is, you can't mount games that have split files except if you install the split file to the internal hdd.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I see the problem now! After doing a bit of searching I found the multiMAN's 2.00.01 change log.

- Added support for playing games with split big files from USB HDD (up to 10 BIG 4+GB files supported)
    Here is the part where he talks about playing split games, you can only play split games if it isn't split into 10 files, seems like our conversation is settled.

which update file should i download a little unsure?

Thanks in advance

If you already have multiMAN installed, download the "Update" version of multiMAN.

I tried ps rip disc and it works perfect! Thanks dean! Was waiting for this to happen and didn't expect it will happen so soon! Rep+!

Just question on ps and ps2 disc emu... (I am loading the latest 2.07.06 MultiMAN)

1.) the memory card seems to work (I create ps mem card in normal xmb, then mount it to slot 1), I tried to save and load, it seems to work fine. When I quit the game and go back to xmb, I see that the mem card say "no data" and 120KB free. Then again I go back into the game, and this time seems like the game still can load the game data from the mem card, and it doesn't seems that it is free. So what's the story on that? Is the mem card fully working now?

2.) for ps2, I put in a rip disc, and it still shows as ps disc. When I run it, it's black screen. So ps2 disc emu is not there yet, correct?

3.) what is the option "Load (Net)" for when pressing triangle on the ps disc?

For question "2", is your PS3 backwards compatible? I don't see why it shouldn't work if it is.

Nope I have slim ps3. So it is never going to be possible? Not in ps3's lifetime?

Still it is so exciting to see ps1 emu working finally... it's time to get FF7, MetalGearSolid3, etc out of the dust and start playing all over again
    Last edited by wwywong; 09-28-2011 at 08:58 AM

Quote Originally Posted by wwywong View Post
    Nope I have slim ps3. So it is never going to be possible? Not in ps3's lifetime?
    I think the Cobra USB can play PS2 backups on non backward compatible PS3s, but it's very laggy.

Great Dean - it looks like by end of the year it would have all the most wanted features implemented. Thanks for your endless support!

Sponsored Links