Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 43 of 448 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Okay I'm still on the "split" files backup thing so it works with the last couple updates but I wonder if it works the other way around, like copy it from Internal to External and the manager "split" files automatically?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by vnguyen972 View Post
    Okay I'm still on the "split" files backup thing so it works with the last couple updates but I wonder if it works the other way around, like copy it from Internal to External and the manager "split" files automatically?
    Yes... being a programmer I tried to think of all the options. It will work, don't worry.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I prepared a FULL package of the latest 01.08.05 release with 808 COVERS included (119MB).

Most of the covers are the 'framed' ones from d3adliner. (Thanks!)

Here is the link for anyone who wants to have the full "glory" in one package.

Dean
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC00289_sm.JPG  
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Yes... being a programmer I tried to think of all the options. It will work, don't worry.
    Sweet! You are the man! Thank you!!!

Dean You Truly Are The Man.. Very Nice Work.

Is .rar/compressed file support something that might be feasible for you to implement or is that too tall of a request?

Thank you for your work!

Quote Originally Posted by YabbaDabba View Post
    Is .rar/compressed file support something that might be feasible for you to implement or is that too tall of a request?

Thank you for your work!
    What would be the use of it?

Many games, if not most, that I have a "acquired" are compressed by default, as you are definitely aware. As it stands, I download initially to an NTFS drive where I extract and then copy either to a FAT32 or to internal depending on whether I am faced with the 4 GB file limitation.

My preference is to keep all games located on the external without needing to extract (or transfer to internal in cases where the limitation exists) or transfer to the internal only to then use multiMAN to copy/split to the external FAT32. Incidentally, I just tried this with one game and only found out after having completed the transfer that it is not bootable.

So, I didn't read all related posts properly, it seems. My internal drive is very limited space wise where as my current external setup consists of 2 2TB drives. IMHO it would be a time saver and a convenience more than anything else. Again, I appreciate everything you have done so far & just wanted to throw this out there and see what your thoughts might be.

Hi Dean,

the options.ini file is a very nice feature, but for the Sysscall Mountpoints etc. you have to set when using PL3 I would prefer an auto-detection like in Gaia and Rogero and removing the patched mode option when using PL3

And if I save the options_default.ini in USRDIR and renamed it to options.ini it will not be overwritten when install an update?

sry for my english...

#MaxM

Great idea, i'm with you, and about the .ini file, if you rename to options.ini it will not be overwrited, i keep mine this way.

Sponsored Links