Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 428 of 447 FirstFirst ... 328378418426427428429430438 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 4468

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    installed that, hermes manager worked... but not multiman... man, i'm so mad >_<

Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    ... don't forget to turn on your payload too, do this by going to the XMMB - Settings tab - scroll down and you will see the payload option and turn it on .
    well, i can't change anything because multiman crashes to XMB before that

gaia manager also worked, but couldn't load a backup (got back to XMB but the game was the original disc one) i think Multiman messed up the payload or something... now the question is, how to fix that...

edit: installed the new multiman version, the bdemu2 that HeyManHRU provided... rebooted the system... now gaia is working also hermes manager but NOT multiman, it still kicks me out before loading anything

ok, fixed it... for some reason multiman stopped working after that disc incident, then I reintalled the BASE version then the update now it works... WTF happened? i don't know
    Last edited by HieiYYH; 09-18-2011 at 10:55 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

MultiMAN PS3 Backup Manager v02.07.00 Update Arrives

Sponsored Links
    This weekend PlayStation 3 developer deank has updated the multiMAN PS3 backup game manager to v02.07.00 followed shortly by bugfix versions 02.07.01 and 02.07.02, which allow users to backup all forms of media and game discs including Blu-ray, DVD, PS2 and PSX with the changes detailed below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (1.63 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (1.63 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (6.24 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (81.58 MB - 2900 covers, showTIME lastGAME bdRESET ebootFIX ebootMOD ps3SERV) / [Register or Login to view links] (1.47 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (6.67 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (82.01 MB - 2900 covers, showTIME lastGAME bdRESET ebootFIX ebootMOD ps3SERV)

MultiMAN PS3 Backup Manager Changelog since 02.06.00:
    • Added: "Background Appearance" option in XMMB Settings to switch image/video background for XMMB and Coverflow modes
    • Added: Screensaver will display the motion background if enabled
    • Added: Option to select 9 different motion backgrounds wave.divx, wave2.divx... wave9.divx (restart may be required)
    • Added: Support for REBUG CFW 3.41.3
    • Added: Support for Cobra content folders: PSXISO, PS2ISO, PS3ISO, DVDISO and BDISO (WIP)
    • Added: System Auto-Off in settings column (60/120/240/360 min - 1/2/3/4 hours)
    • Added: Restart System and Shutdown System in Home/multiMAN column
    • Changed: When motion background is activated, multiMAN will stay in 5.1 audio mode when possible
    • Changed: Default display timing set to VSYNC = no tear
    • Changed: SIDE menu will 8x zoom current entry icon (in VSYNC mode)
    • Changed: Implemented OpenPS3FTP by jjolano and removed the old buggy FTP server (faster transfer speeds and no path/file length limitations). Login: anonymous | Password: <anything>
    • Fixed: All issues in coverflow mode (lock or motion video bg stop/break)
    • Fixed: "Key Repeat Delay" option
    • Added: LV2 access rights to use LV1 Storage Manager (syscall 864)
    • Added: LV1 patch for user access to sys_storage functions (syscalls 600 to 623)
    • The above two for regular users mean:
    • -> Thanks to graf_chokolo and the SACD-Ripper guys!
    • -> Access to all types of optical discs inside multiMAN (file/folder mode):
    • -> Copy/Backup of Blu-ray Movie Discs (decryption may be required on PC) (previously possible only via OtherOS)
    • -> Copy/Backup of DVD-Video discs (decryption may be required on PC)
    • -> Copy/Backup of PSX and Playstation 2 Discs
    • -> Access to AACS\MKB_RO.inf on a Blu-ray movie disc to restore lost DRL1/DRL2
    • -> Direct playback of movies/music (avi, mkv, etc) from BD-R/BD-RE/DVD-R/DVD-RW via Showtime for multiMAN
    • -> Transfer speed average: 10MB/s (44GB Blu-ray disc movie transfers in ~90 min)

Also above, multiMAN v02.07.01 is now available followed by v02.07.02 and fixes an issue which caused some games to error out with weird messages (because of the storage manager intervention).

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

bdiso2x.jpg   dvdisox.jpg   ps2x.jpg   psxx.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by HieiYYH View Post
    ok, fixed it... for some reason multiman stopped working after that disc incident, then I reintalled the BASE version then the update now it works... WTF happened? i don't know
    There was something wrong with the multiMAN that you already had, installing the base version just fixed it up. (My guess )

is this Emulator for PS1 ?

So does this means we can play PS2 games on KMEAW 3.55 CFW too?

Holy cow, I just updated last night to 2.06.00 - quick updates!

Quote Originally Posted by saaqi View Post
    So does this means we can play PS2 games on KMEAW 3.55 CFW too?
    As far as I can tell, not at the moment... it will just rip the data (to extracted files, not like in ISO format) off optical discs but doesn't allow actually playing the rips yet.

Just to clear some stuff up here -

multiMAN isn't an emulator for PS1 or PS2 if you want to play PS1 or PS2 backups on your PS3 get the Cobra USB.

The best update of MultiMan till yet.

Well each update is better than the last , I don't see why it would get worse.

Sponsored Links