Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 427 of 447 FirstFirst ... 327377417425426427428429437 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    first off, thanks for another awesome update, MM RULEZ!! but im having a problem now. Why is it when you set MM on XMMB clone under games its only listed as Games A-B. i can't access any other games on any of my HDDs, Internal and exernal because of this. it only shows games A-B only and i press Square all it does is creates genres of games but they still on this A-B.

is there a way for it to show all my games on the XMMB clone? reason for this is because i have my own video of COD MW3 trialer playing that i really like,yet i cant access any of my games on this setting. Now if i go thru the options on xmb displays i can set it to lets say 8x4 and it shows all my games but i can't see the MW3 video playing in the background i can only hear it.

i went through all different combinations to display my games and no go on the XMMB clone. i want it to show all my games, and i swear it did when i first put the newest MM 2.06 on, now it doesn't do it. i even have this update on it and still no go, can anyone help me with this. thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by NTA View Post
    But those image file sizes are so tiny. Especially compared to the size of most PS3 disks. Also I think there is for it to not display the covers. Prevention of downloadable covers is also featured. And I think for the ones without covers, they may just use the same file for the default covers. I think I just confused myself...
    i looked, and all games have 1/2mb image files, plus some few others files... it's tiny, but with time, this will make difference.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    btw i now that L1 AND R1 switches displays like i used to do it, but when i press either button nothing happens. forgot to mention this incase someone says to press these buttons.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by alonelysoul View Post
    If anyone has this Motion background for multiman can you please post it.
    Same here: where or how do you get this ??

Nevermind, found it

Can I link to it? [Register or Login to view links]
    Last edited by Hipmans; 09-17-2011 at 04:56 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thank you very much Hipmans its much appreciated mate, this is the only motion background I will ever need.

need help here... i don't know what i did but Multiman stoped working on my system... I was in multiman, there was no disc inside my ps3, then I did inserted but before the disc get totally pushed i removed it... then I noticed that the GAME tab in multiman was removed, turned off my system (40gb fat) restarted, then started multiman, before anything it closes and says:

Game Quit: No Request Event

anyway to fix this?

Does this happen if a disk is in the drive?

my games (discs) runs fine via XMB, but multiman doesn't even starts now... i was using kmeaw, then i installed rebug to see if it could fix, but no luck... i don't think is my drive since it runs fine all my disc games... anyway, found this
    Identification Question 5: Sony Compliance Question

You are testing a title on a PlayStation 3 system, while watching the introduction video you eject the titles disc, and notice a system message that says: “Game Quit: No Request Event”

After 10 seconds the system returns to the XMB normally.

[R076] The title handles the game termination request event notified by the system and carries out termination processing in the correct method.

Explanation: When the user carries out one of the following operations, the game termination request event (CELL_SYSUTIL_REQUEST_EXITGAME) will be notified to the application.

• The user presses the PS button of the controller and selects "Quit Game" or "Turn Off the System"
    • The user presses the power button of the PlayStation®3 console to turn the power off
    • The user ejects the disc (disc boot games only)
    • The user selects game termination in an error dialog displayed by a system utility
    • The user selects OK in the System Software update dialog when a new patch is released
    • The user receives a game boot message from another application and boot that game

In addition to the above, the game termination request event will also be generated when the application starts store browsing using an NP IN-GAME commerce 2 utility API, or when the application calls the full browser using a web browser utility API. When the application receives this game termination request event, carry out termination processing immediately, even if data is being loaded or a movie is being played back. If writing to a file (such as when updating save data), it is permitted to delay the termination processing until the file operations complete. Even in such cases, however, termination processing must be executed within approximately 10 seconds.

Based on the system message and the actual TRC, how would you describe this issue in your report? Please consider carefully all the information provided before writing your answer.
    • The user ejects the disc (disc boot games only)

that one, maybe my system thinks that the disc was ejected after I pushed it back... even after i put it back... dunno how can i fix this

ps: this error happens with disc and with no disc inside... don't understand, it's just multiman that is giving me this error, other homebrews i have works fine, and of course my game discs.

i've downloaded hermes manager 1.5 and started then got the following error Invalid payload or payload locked.

what it can be? is there a way to "reset" a payload?
    Last edited by HieiYYH; 09-18-2011 at 08:51 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Try installing BDemu for MultiMAN (I would suggest you re-install multiman too) and see if multiMAN works normally for you.
    Attached Files Attached Files

... don't forget to turn on your payload too, do this by going to the XMMB - Settings tab - scroll down and you will see the payload option and turn it on .

Hope this helps.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News