The games have always been gamez games or folder. have not changed. 02.06.02. was the same as 02/06/00. I've done nothing else so do not know what I have done wrong. The display makes it into 4 or 8 but not in the clone XMMB. Who helps me if you please sorry for my bad english.
Did PS2 playback ever get working if I already have a 60gb PS3 using Multiman?
anyone to answer my question? there's no need to waste hdd space to store images and such, just reading from the external is enough...
and another question... why when changing the emulator type (hermes etc...) do I have to always restart the system in order to work properly? if i start with the default one, i can't play split games until i restart the system
Last edited by HieiYYH; 09-15-2011 at 05:32 PM
Today PlayStation 3 developer deank has updated the multiMAN PS3 backup game manager to version 02.06.04, which includes the following changes detailed below:
Download: multiMAN v02.06.04 Update (20110916-131900) (1.29 MB)
multiMAN v02.06.04 PS3 Update (20110916-131900) Changes:
- Added: "Background Appearance" option in XMMB Settings to swtich image/video background for XMMB and Coverflow modes
- Added: Screensaver will display the motion background if enabled
- Added: Option to select 9 different motion backgrounds wave.divx, wave2.divx... wave9.divx (restart may be required)
- Added: Support for REBUG CFW 3.41.3
- Changed: When motion background is activated, multiMAN will stay in 5.1 audio mode when possible
- Fixed: All issues in coverflow mode (lock or motion video bg stop/break)
Note: This is an update only, and a BASE of FULL version 2.06.00 must be installed first.
More PlayStation 3 News...
If anyone has this Motion background for multiman can you please post it.
Wait for JW DH CFW that also plays PS2 backups on PS3 SLIM too ?
I'm not sure if JFW DH CFW will play PS2 backups on non backward compatible PS3s, but the Cobra USB is very buggy when it plays PS2 backups on non backward compatible PS3s from what I've heard.