Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 425 of 447 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,250 of 4466

Sponsored Links

MultiMAN PS3 Backup Manager v02.06.00 Update is Released

Sponsored Links
    This weekend PlayStation 3 developer deank has updated multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager to version 02.06.00 with the changelog detailed below.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (14.31 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (79.72 MB - 2800 covers, showTIME lastGAME ebootFIX ebootMOD bdRESET ps3SERV)

multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager v02.06.00 Changelog:
    • Added: Support for 7 connected controllers to be used simultaneously
    • Added: Animation/slide effect when browsing USB/PS3HDD devices in XMMB mode
    • Added: BD Remote controller buttons: YELLOW BUTTON = Restart, RED BUTTON = QUIT
    • Added: Experimental motion/movie background support: If wave.divx is present in multiMAN's USRDIR folder you can enable motion background with SELECT+TRIANGLE.
    • Added: REFRESH option in SIDE menu for photo/music/video/retro columns when USB/PS3HDD entries are selected
    • Added: Quit and Restart options in SIDE menu for Settings column
    • Added: Quick access options in SIDE menu for XMMB Game and Favorites columns
    • Added: A small touch to the SIDE menu: it will ZOOM in the current entry much like the real XMB
    • Added: Increasing/Decreasing MP3 playback volume will make the pop-up box display in the lower left corner (thanks to chitalov for the reminder)
    • Added: If multiMAN is started via Remote Play, TV Overscan will be automatically set to 10%
    • Changed: Color labels when selecting the color for the SIDE menu
    • Changed: Browsing USB devices in XMMB will behave like real XMB (i.e. will first open /VIDEO or /MUSIC or /PICTURE folders to look for content)
    • Changed: If non-English GUI language is selected in conjunction with User Font, proper User Font will be restored after restart
    • Fixed: Setting wallpaper after PNG file was used as wallpaper
    • Fixed: Sorting order in XMMB for PS3 HDD and USB device icons.
    • Fixed: MP3 playback (when sometimes audio plays in wrong frequency)
    • Fixed: Freezing in coverflow when fast-browsing over 100 titles
    • Performance check: multiMAN does ~122fps @ 1920x1080p 59.94Hz
    • Showtime 3.1.241 available via online update and included in BASE/FULL versions
    • 2800 game covers available online (10x to MCLUB)

MultiMAN PS3 Backup Manager v02.06.00 Update is Released

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The motto for this homebrew should be: Everyday More Complete. Nice work, deank!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yeaahh... Deank for president. More and more stuffs added to multiman. Every update im like a child at the christmas day.

Look at this amazing wave i made tonight.

Deank: Can is it any chance to make the Wave loads every time i start multiMAN ? so i dont have to puch Select+Triangle?

Amazing wave, good work! +rep for you.

Wow nice wave man , if you name your wave file "wave.divx" and place it in MultiMan's USRDIR folder it will work automatically.

wow great work Sleepdroid, download link pls

i was trying to change the ICON0.PNG to a custom one when i noticed that multiman saves automatically into the hdd0 and reads from there... things like ICON0.PNG 1920-1080.PNG 640-480 and other datas... if you have a lot of games will take a considerate amount of MB of your HDD... is there a way to DO NOT SAVE those images and always read from the USB/HDD so it doesn't use any unnecessary hdd space?

MultiMAN PS3 Backup Manager v02.06.02 Update is Now Released

Today PlayStation 3 developer deank has updated the PS3 Game Backup Manager to multiMAN version 02.06.02, which incorporates a refresh speed modification that still maintains the homebrew application's overall performance.

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (1.3 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (3.95 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (1.29 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (1.29 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (1.29 MB)

multiMAN v02.06.02 PS3 Update (20110912-212500) Changes:
    • multiMAN versions 01.10.00-02.06.00 ran in VSYNC mode (it caused barely-noticed tearing because of the double refresh rate). Latest update compensates the speed by lowering the refresh speed, while keeping the performance. It means no tearing (unless you really want it - switch with SELECT+SQUARE)..
    • Opening a SIDE menu will make current entry icon zoom 8x and visible enough in 480p/576p modes. Looks pretty in photo, music, game/fave/retro columns.
    • "Key Repeat Delay" for some reason was ignored when changing it... Now fixed.

Update is available online, too.

Showtime SELF Version 3.1.265.g6e201.dirty Changelog:
    • Added: XMB videos and last folder visible in Showtime
    • Added: Return to multiMAN when using the EXIT icon in to top right corner of main Showtime Interface
    • Since version 3.1.231 Showtime can play multi-channel audio on the PS3
    • In 3.1.239 there are fixes for 5.1/7.1 audio processing

Save the downloaded file as: /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/SHOWTIME.SELF

multiMAN v02.06.02 Update OpenFTP (20110914-165700) Changes:
    • Changed: Implemented OpenPS3FTP by jjolano and removed the old buggy FTP server (faster transfer speeds and no path/file length limitations)

This should clear most of the FTP problems multiMAN had. Transfer speed is now faster, you can use 8-16 simultaneous file transfers, and the problem with long path and file names is gone now. The implementation of openps3ftp is based on older version from jjolano, but still is much much better than what multiMAN had until now, so big thanks to him!

multiMAN ver 02.06.03 Update OpenPS3FTP (20110914-180000) Changes:
    • Changed: Implemented OpenPS3FTP by jjolano and removed the old buggy FTP server (faster transfer speeds and no path/file length limitations). Login: anonymous | Password: <anything>

This should clear most of the FTP problems multiMAN had. Transfer speed is now faster, you can use 8-16 simultaneous file transfers, and the problem with long path and file names is gone now.

The implementation of openps3ftp is based on a rather old version from jjolano, but still is much much better than what multiMAN had until now, so big thanks to him!

If anyone had issues with "Coverflow" mode (locks, motion background video stop/break), use the update from the first post or update your multiMAN online via debug mode.

Also added new option in the XMMB Settings column:

4 new labels in the language files:
    • Background Appearance
    • Changes background type for XMMB and Coverflow modes.
    • Video

More PlayStation 3 News...

Wonder if i can post links. I have a download link in the Youtube info.

[Register or Login to view links]

hello deank, sorry for my bad english. I have MultiMan 02.06.02. but I have a problem.

I get the clone XMMB, Game and columns Favorites no more games, but the other hits on 4 and 8 games. I'll see games. how is that now I was first on 02/06/00 and MultiMan did have one all games and the favorites of my son, so he knew what to do. but I went to MultiMan 02.06.02. now there is nothing in the clone of XMMB. So I have 300 + games to two hard disks. and my son knew what to do now and not me please help.

Sponsored Links