Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 42 of 447 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm now sure what the problem is for me, but when i start a game from harddrive the orignal game shows up in XMB. F.ex when i press dead rising 2 my bluray disc shows up as it normal would.

I've set to look in "GAMEZ", because i use gaia manager to

How come none of my games work in multiman?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    #willexmen

What payload are you using? Did you put the right mount point on the options_default.ini?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    where do i put the dvd movies?

when we do a update through the internet, does the edited .ini file get overwritten?

#cbprod

That depends, if you rename your .ini file from options_default.ini to options.ini it will not overwrite. Actually, Dean recomends that you use options.ini instead options_default.ini.

Quote Originally Posted by Fgroia View Post
    where do i put the dvd movies?
    You put the DVD folders where your games are. You can transfer them to your internal HDD and they will go into the folder where your HDD games are.

Quote Originally Posted by cbprod View Post
    when we do a update through the internet, does the edited .ini file get overwritten?
    No. The PKG update includes only "options_default.ini" so if you have your options as 'options.ini' they will not be overwritten... The latest updates from today allow you to put an .ini file on a USB stick and at manager lauch it will be transferred to your PS3 and used later on.
    Last edited by deank; 10-30-2010 at 06:17 PM

has anyone an idea why the psn store games not show in the manager?

i have copy the NPUAxxxxxx folder to the games folder but it shows not in manager.

Hey Dean,

Have you thought about adding an option of auto patching the PARAM.SFO file of games that ask for 3.42 or higher firmware?

This feature is integrated in the Giaga manager and it would be great if you could add it to multiman.

Cheers

They don't show because I disabled it. Initially multiMAN was designed to show all games installed on your PS3, but since they CAN NOT be launched using the manager - there is no need for them to show.

Quote Originally Posted by wizjish View Post
    Hey Dean,

Have you thought about adding an option of auto patching the PARAM.SFO file of games that ask for 3.42 or higher firmware?

This feature is integrated in the Giaga manager and it would be great if you could add it to multiman.
    Yes, I'll add it along with some other things

This is amazing. You have made by far the best manager and with your constant updates you are reaching perfection. Great work.

Sponsored Links