Today multiMAN v02.03.00 PS3 backup manager is released, which includes several updates and bugfixes among the changes outlined below. Sponsored Links
Download: [Register or Login to view links] (6.16 MB) / [Register or Login to view links] (6.16 MB - Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (73.36 MB) (2500 covers) (showTIME lastGAME bdRESET ebootFIX ebootMOD ps3SERV) / [Register or Login to view links] (73.36 MB - Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] (27.83 MB) / [Register or Login to view links]
multiMAN v02.03.00 Changelog:
- Change font properties / functions in all modes.
- Maximum number of games in AVCHD + game modes: 960 (before 640).
- Maximum number of entries per column XMMB: 3200.
- Limit of characters for the parameter column XMMB [option selected]: 36 (before 32 German / French).
- Moving [selected option] at the far right.
- 20MB of RAM freed and reallocated some of them to increase the number of games max input / XMMB.
- This update should correct Not enough memory for Web browser in some users. If this is not the case, use the original theme.
- Added checks for updates Multiman downloaded (to avoid installing files PKG incomplete / damaged).
- Added verification of downloaded covers (to avoid accepting file incomplete / damaged files downloaded).
- The menu commands in the file manager has changed a bit.
- Legend in most display modes using the current settings of localization.
- Vibration alert added Delete game / folder.
- Includes all languages, with the latest versions displayed by the translators. (Dutch, Portuguese, Arabic...).
Shortly following another small update was released via Debug Update (L2+R2 at startup to update) with the following changes:
Download: [Register or Login to view links] (2.23 MB)
- Added: Pulsing of selected entry/title in XMMB display mode
- Added: Display of embedded JPEG images in MP3 files for XMMB Music column
More PlayStation 3 News...
Dean your the best and btw thnx for providing the base version.
Another great update. Once again thanks for all your hard work. Much appreciated!
Great work once again Dean, Thanks for all your efforts.
I don't know where the 'changelog' is from, but it seems like it was translated back and forth from english several times
Here is the changelog:
[Register or Login to view code]
much appreciated dean.. you have delivered a far superior and better looking product than sony could.. LOL
deank, thanks but what about the showtime that you have integrated into multiman? Will you further implement the unofficial build by redsquirrel87 with more bug fixes: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...build-for-ps3/
Tags for this Thread