Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 416 of 447 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426 ... LastLast
Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 4468

Sponsored Links

Arrow MultiMAN v2.02.00 Update (20110711-210600)

Sponsored Links
    Here is another minor multiMAN update with changelog detailed below for those interested:

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

Changelog:
    • Changed Font properties/functions for all modes
    • Max number of games+AVCHD in game modes 960 (was 640)
    • Max number of entries per XMMB column 2650
    • Changed character limit for XMMB Settings column [selected option] to 36 (was 32 – now German/French fit)
    • Moved [selected option] to the far right
    • Freed more than 20MB of RAM (and reallocated 10MB of it to increase max number of games/xmmb entries)
    • Included all languages (with latest versions posted by translators until 2011-07-11 21:05EET)
    • Added back Dutch
    • Added back Portuguese BR
    • This update should fix “Not enough memory for web browser” which some users experienced
    • Added check for downloaded multiMAN updates (to avoid installing broken/incomplete PKG files)
    • Command menu in File manager changed a bit
    • Changes to Bulgarian and Ukrainian languages

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Btw deank is it possible for you to show ps3's cpu & gpu temps in multiMan? if yes ? then plz add this feature in next release, as this will be very useful for the people who has old fat models.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PSPSwampy View Post
    I did want to ask - re the PS3Serv app & netfs stuff... I've setup the share on my PC, updated the options.ini file and can see my share via FileManager view but... How do i select one of the games to be mounted and played?

I suspect the answer is "you can't - that option is just for File Manager so you can copy/backup games easily" but would like to know why you've not implemented game PLAY via netfs ?
    The reason is exactly the same as with NTFS support - as it's only built in the MM itself it will simply NOT work once you'll leave MM back to XMB to run the mounted game so the mount path will be lost. This couldn't be fixed by Dean as we'd really need either CFW or payload (or some resident background app but I doubt it would work flawlessly) to have the permanent support for netfs and / or NTFS.

So - so far we can use both of those in file manager mode only to copy to and from. Still better than nothing though.

Thanks Dean, yet another great update of MultiMan. Just love the work going into this.

Showtime v3.1.6 for multiMAN

Showtime by Andreas Oman (compiled by me for multiMAN)
    Version 3.1.6.g3ac23.dirty (July 13th 2010, 15:00EET)

Download: [Register or Login to view links] (4.15 MB)

Save the downloaded file as: /dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/SHOWTIME.SELF
    • Added usual stuff to make XMB videos/last folder visible in Showtime
    • Changed default SUPER BRIGHT WHITE color for SRT subtitles to more acceptable (0xc0c0c0)

You can also update your showtime.self by deleting it from multiMAN's USRDIR folder and play a video - you'll be prompted to download the updated version.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    The reason is exactly the same as with NTFS support - as it's only built in the MM itself it will simply NOT work once you'll leave MM back to XMB to run the mounted game so the mount path will be lost. This couldn't be fixed by Dean as we'd really need either CFW or payload (or some resident background app but I doubt it would work flawlessly) to have the permanent support for netfs and / or NTFS.

So - so far we can use both of those in file manager mode only to copy to and from. Still better than nothing though.
    Ahh ok, that makes sense. Must admit though that i'm surprised (well a little) we can't simply redirect BD location to a network path the same way the redirect to HDD works - obviously this wouldn't be great anyway because there wouldn't be any option for caching of files or anything like that, but still a little surprised.

Next Update translated language Indonesian please ?

your the best Deank.

Thanks for a greats tool. This finally replaced my Xbox1 system as the better overall movie/audio/game playback system

Arrow MultiMAN v2.02.00 update (20110714-142900)

Here is multiMAN v2.02.00 update (20110714-142900) with the changelog below:

Download: [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links] / [Register or Login to view links] (Mirror)

Changes:
    • Fixed a major issue with lock/exit to XMB during scanning of XMMB columns
    • Added language files to the repo
    • Added Arabic language (by silent_4)
    • Increased number of entries per XMMB column to 3200

Confused

When I install and launch 02.02.00 it says 2 things:

1. Install a FULL or a BASE version
    2. Error: can't find BD-emu.BIN

Anyone?

Sponsored Links