Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 412 of 448 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    dean, do you need help with translation to polish?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    deank, I am sending over some friends to this forum for help in translating to the Afrikaans language which is a widely used language in South Africa, i know this will put a lot of smiles on their faces when they see their favorite game manager is supporting their native language.

Regards,

YuuZA

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Deank, do you need help to translate for swedish language support?

I could help you translating to italian... contact me via my profile.

If you need Japanese translation feel free to contact me - I've used MultiMan more than enough to be happy to help.

Currently the list of supported languages is:

[Register or Login to view code]

You can translate to any other language (not in the list), name your file LANG_XX.TXT and test it. I'm still waiting for some of the translators to finish and I'll update multiMAN tomorrow with the multilanguage support. Then you'll get the "LANG_DEFAULT.TXT" with all labels to translate (currently 481).

Also, the problem with multiMAN freezing is fixed. You can use this update over 2.01.00 FULL:

multiMAN ver 02.01.00 UPDATE (20110709-172000).pkg (1.74 MB) [Register or Login to view links]
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

gmbgx.jpg   locerr.jpg  
    Last edited by deank; 07-09-2011 at 12:38 PM

deank- First of all "THANK YOU" for all you hard work in creating, maintaining and updating this fantastic piece of software you call "Multiman".

Secondly, I just wanted to offer you an idea to implement in a future update. I would LOVE to see support for playing "Full DVD-R" movies that are backed up to your external hard drive, on your PS3. When I say "DVD-R", I mean movies that have a Menu, Extras, Scene Selection, etc.

It seems like right now only the ".vob" files can be played seperately, but the entire dvd with the menu is not possible. (as far as I know anyway).

I dont really understand why it is not possible, because I figured it would be the same concept as how you load games. I "THINK" what you do is tell the ps3 that the location of the game files is no longer the disc drive, but the folder on you external or internal hard drive instead. Wouldn't the same concept work for a movie??

I mean, since the PS3 will play a real dvd with the menu and extras, why can't it be tricked into thinking the dvd files are on the hard drive as well? Just like with the ps3 games? I am sure it is more complicated than that, and since I have not taken a programming class in many years, I wont assume its possible since I cant do it myself. Just an idea.

If you need any help, you might try talking to the creator(s) of WiiMC, which is a homebrew multimedia player for the Wii console. Obviously the coding and system calls would be different, but it is the only multimedia software I know of that does indeed allow full playback of DVD-R movies, WITH the MENU and extras when the movie is saved on an external hard drive. No other media player that I know of has accomplished this task yet, so the creator(s) might be able to offer you some assistance. Their website is: wiimc.org

My dream is to be able to stop backing up full dvd-t movies to blank dvd-r discs, and to start saving them all to an external hard drive instead. If we could get multiman to read and load those movies and maybe even add covers for them so they show up just like the games do, than I would be so happy.

Not sure if this is a feature you are thinking about adding or not, but it truely would be fantastic. Many other people want it as well. Just search Google for the amount of people trying to find a way to load dvd-r movies (with menus) from an external hard drive... there are a LOT! The way the wii does it is... OK, but the menu is never alligned correctly so it is sometimes hard to click the menu buttons. Something I think multiman could improve upon.

Thank for listening, and I am sure whatever decision you make will be best for Multiman. (BTW... I am sure this request has been made before, but its tough to read through 412 pages)

-Slick

Question

Has something changed in MM since ver. ~2 whereby the options.ini file just ignores the display mode settings? Using the numbering from post #1 in this thread, I've always used Display mode=4 & fullpng=3 in my options.ini file, but MM keeps opening in XMB mode.

Yes. The options are now controlled from the XMMB Settings column. There you can set the default display mode.

Thanks for the explanation, deank. Does the options.ini file serve any purpose anymore? I ask because the overscan setting that I have in mine also now gets ignored.

Sponsored Links