Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by markb1 View Post
    all 3.60 keys are here Dean: [Register or Login to view links]

please mod the ebootfix.
    It's fake buddy.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There is nothing to modify in ebootFIX/ebootMOD. You just put the new keys in the .ps3 folder and if they're not fake - it will work by itself.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by rob7480 View Post
    If I update to any MultiMAN version after 2.00.04, MultiMAN will shut down & exit to the XMB after about 10-20 sec. When I re-install 2.00.04, it'll work just fine. I'm running Kmeaw 3.55 CFW, on a FAT PS3. Any thoughts on this at all? I'd really like to be able to update my MultiMAN. Thanks Dean & everyone!
    Same problem here... (running Hermesv2 3.41)

Question

how do i get FTP to work? i can connect, but there's nothing there. i keep getting list errors. blackb0x isn't starting any more.

Encyption issues

Try changing your encyption on the router to something different to what it is now.

Hey Deank, sorry to jump your thread, as am new on here am struggling a bit to know exactly how or where to find everything that i may need...

Your Multiman 2.00.04 is fantastic, i used it as an update from the 1.16 (i think it was on a PS3 system i bought with Multiman already on it... I also got with the PS3 an external HDD with a lot of great games on it.

Now I have a problem, when my kids were playing on it they must have pressed buttons too quick or without concern for the updating , that has then caused a problem because now the system was updated to version 3.60 , which of course creates a problem to use.

So, although the system is still usable , i have since bought a system which has the official firmware 3.55.. My question now is , I have got Multiman 2.00.04 on a usb drive... what is the best way to install this now on my new ofw 3.55 PS3...?? Do I need to install Kmeaw 3.55 before i go ahead with trying to install Multiman ?

Also what is the correct procedure for installation of Kmeaw and Multiman..?? Do I need to install a version spoofer?? i have noticed that there is now a version spoofer 3.65.. again how do i install ?

Many thanks in advance
    Nev0

PS if anybody else sees this first i would appreciate any of your help too... also should have mentioned that my PS3's are the old fat models.
    Last edited by NEV0; 06-27-2011 at 09:24 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hey,

got a bunch of snes roms set up but they only show up in the retro section if they are unzipped. does not recognize .zip files.

anyone know why?

-thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NEV0 View Post
    Hey Deank, sorry to jump your thread, as am new on here am struggling a bit to know exactly how or where to find everything that i may need...
    Please read this thread: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...de-118615.html

It will answer all your questions.

dean what are your thoughts on this idea..? http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-he...lp-119893.html

MultiMAN v02.01.00 PS3 Preview with Multilingual Support Arrives

Today deank has made available a preview version of multiMAN v02.01.00 for PS3 which includes multilingual support.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: I also added check if the language files are up to date and compatible to avoid problems.

Always check language.cpp if you’re uncertain for some labels.

For example, there are two labels named “Other”. First for alphabetical grouping and second for “other” genre. In English both are the same, but in most languages it may be different.

Change Log:
    • Includes LANG_DEFAULT.TXT with 239 labels (genres, retro roms, XMMB column labels)

List of Languages Supported:
    • 0, 2,“EN”,“English”, “English” ,
    • 1,2,“BG”, “Bulgarian”, “Български,
    • 2,2, “RU”, “Russian”, “Русский” ,
    • 3,2, “RO”,“Romanian”, “Romana” ,
    • 4,5, “TR”, “Turkish”, “Turkce” ,
    • 5,2, “ES”, “Spanish”, “Espanol” ,
    • 6,2, “DE”, “German”, “Deutsch” ,
    • 7,2, “FR”, “French”, “Francais” ,
    • 8,2, “IT”, “Italian”, “Italiano” ,
    • 9,2, “BR”, “Brazilian”, “Portugues BR” ,
    • 10,2, “PR”, “Portuguese”,“Portugues ,
    • 11,2, “NL”, “Dutch”, “Nederlands” ,
    • 12,2, “PL”, “Polish”, “Polski” ,
    • 13,2, “UA”,“Ukrainian”, “Українська” ,
    • 14,2, “HU”,“Hungarian”, “Magyar” ,
    • 15,2, “DK”, “Danish”, “Dansk” ,
    • 16,2, “FI”, “Finnish”, “Suomi” ,
    • 17,2, “SE”, “Swedish”, “Svenska”,
    • 18,2, “MY”,“Malaysian”, “Melayu” ,
    • 19,2, “XX”, “Other”, “Other”

MultiMAN v02.01.00 PS3 Preview with Multilingual Support Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News