Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 410 of 447 FirstFirst ... 310360400408409410411412420 ... LastLast
Results 4,091 to 4,100 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't know if this is where I should ask this, & my apologies if it isnt the place, but I need help! If I update to any MultiMAN version after 2.00.04, MultiMAN will shut down & exit to the XMB after about 10-20 sec. When I re-install 2.00.04, it'll work just fine. I'm running Kmeaw 3.55 CFW, on a FAT PS3. Any thoughts on this at all? I'd really like to be able to update my MultiMAN. Thanks Dean & everyone!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Dean, any plans on increasing the amount of roms available in the Retro XMMB column from 2048?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'd like to report a bug in MultiMAN that is drivin me nuts. When I have my 1.5TB external HDD connected to the PS3 via USB & MultiMAN autorefreshes the game list, it causes an error & MultiMAN exits back to the XMB. Can you implement an option to turn off autorefresh or try to fix this bug please? Thanks so much for your legendary work on MultiMAN!

Quote Originally Posted by rob7480 View Post
    I'd like to report a bug in MultiMAN that is drivin me nuts. When I have my 1.5TB external HDD connected to the PS3 via USB & MultiMAN autorefreshes the game list, it causes an error & MultiMAN exits back to the XMB. Can you implement an option to turn off autorefresh or try to fix this bug please? Thanks so much for your legendary work on MultiMAN!
    There is an option in the settings to turn it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakkar View Post
    There is an option in the settings to turn it off.
    I looked, but didn't see it. I'll look again...

First of all thanks Dean for this great program. I have an issue, I recently updated Multiman to the 2.01.00 version and when I change themes, Multiman doesn't load the audio file of them, even if I return to the original theme no music is loaded. I look inside the folder of every theme and the file sound.bin is there. The only thing to make Multiman load the default music is to delete the program and install it again.

Is it a bug or I'm doing something wrong?

Thank You Deank for all your work, it's "excellent". i have little idea, maybe you can think of it:

1. Secure (your) multiMan Icon at Xmb, maybe with password (secure for kids whom can delete the multiMan).

2. Secure Game Settings, and can change allow or deny from Xmmb (Game Settings Access) and much better if with pin protecttion.

That's All, ones again Thank You Deank.

Dean 3.60 keys have now available.

What?

all 3.60 keys are here Dean: [Register or Login to view links]

please mod the ebootfix.
    Last edited by markb1; 06-24-2011 at 04:41 AM

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News