Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 407 of 447 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417 ... LastLast
Results 4,061 to 4,070 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Dean,

after updating to 2.00.05 with the new retro grouping option, the retro column no longer picks up any of my VBA roms with *.gba extension.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For me ftp isnt working anymore, anyone else..??

GrandpaHomer - excuse me if I misunderstood your intention. Seeing how many members are requesting the same things over and over again makes me really mad. After looking at your other posts, you're not one of them, of course.

You can now group content in Game, Favorites and Retro columns:

Roms are grouped by emulator type. Games are grouped by genre.

Links updated.

Ahh thats excellent... A start to grouping.. thx dean...

In the future... Any chance to add tv? i use it a lot... and if it was there... hardly no need at all to use stock xmmb.

respect

Wow, you're a coding machine, Dean! Thanks a lot for the implementation of genres!

Adding as we speak:

"All", "A-B", "C-D", "E-F", "G-H", "I-J", "K-L", "M-N", "O-P", "Q-R", "S-T", "U-V", "W-X", "Y-Z", "Other"

additional grouping for most columns. So you can combine SNES roms with E-F, or Adventure genre games with M-N, etc... or just all Games A-B or all ROMs S-T...

Can I update my ps3 to 3.65 and still use rogers game manager 8.1? sorry but I am new here and i really need to know that.

And how do I connect my ps3 to my pc and put games on it?
    Last edited by devilbas33; 06-18-2011 at 12:29 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by flipside786 View Post
    Hey Dean, I tried adding that to both options_default and options ini file and the movie is not showing up in Multiman. I added the following entries:

hdd_home6=/dev_usb071/AVCHD
    hdd_home7=/dev_usb071/BLURAY
    hdd_home8=/dev_usb071/
    Has anybody been able to have AVCHD movies show up in Multiman automatically from a usb source that is higher than 9 (ie. dev_usb071 and dev_usb072). I have tried renaming the folder with the AVCHD movie on the USB drive to "AVCHD" or "BLURAY" and added the following entries in options.ini and options_default.ini. But they are still not showing up. Entries I added below:

hdd_home6=/dev_usb071/AVCHD
    hdd_home7=/dev_usb071/BLURAY

When the folder is renamed to "AVCHD" it shows up in the PS3 XMB and can play but it still does not automatically show up in Multiman.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by devilbas33 View Post
    Can I update my ps3 to 3.65 and still use rogers game manager 8.1? sorry but I am new here and i really need to know that.
    No you can't sorry, I was wondering why you would be asking about it here on the MultiMan thread, does it not have its own thread somewhere, because if not then it's not worth anything, Sorry I have never heard of it myself, should I have?

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News