Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 405 of 447 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,050 of 4463

Sponsored Links

MultiMAN 2.00.05 Out, Extends PS3 BD Remote Controller Support

Sponsored Links
    You can now update to multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager version 02.00.05, which includes extended support for the PlayStation 3 BD Remote Controller among the changes detailed below.

multiMAN 2.00.05 Changes:
    • Changed: Coverflow mode completely rewritten to use XMMB engine
    • Changed: Coverflow shows covers in perspective
    • Changed: Better memory management
    • Changed: XMMB display mode visualization
    • Changed: Caching only of Photo, Music and Retro XMMB columns with their actual size (faster boot and exit/restart) (16MB HDD space freed)
    • Added: Option in XMMB Settings column "XMMB Game Icon Swap" to select mode for covers/icons for Game column
    • Added: Options in XMMB Settings column "Key Repeat Delay" and "Key Repeat Speed"
    • Added: Launch .zip ROMs from File Manager (from emulator folders or dev_hdd0 or dev_usb00* ./ROMS/[emulator])
    • Added: Support for FBA Next emulator (port mods by squarepusher2)
    • Fixed: PPU crashreport about MultiStream on exit (thanks to an0nymous for the backtrace log)
    • Fixed: Minor issues when applying themes
    • Fixed: Minor issues/garbage with boot screen on rare occasions
    • Removed: Use of virtual memory

MP3/Audio related:
    • Changed: MP3 playback requires 384KB of RAM (was 24MB before) and now MP3 file size is unlimited (4MB ram freed)
    • Added: Fade-in / fade-out for mp3 playback
    • Added: Indication of which mp3 title is currently playing/paused in XMMB mode
    • Added: multiMAN mp3 playback will pause if you play music from PS3 XMB Music column
      Extended support for BD Remote Controller:
    • BD Remote: [ENTER] and [PLAY] keys will act as [X] (much easier to navigate)
    • BD Remote: [PAUSE] will pause music playback
    • BD Remote: [PREV]/[NEXT] will skip to previous/next audio track
    • BD Remote: [STOP] will stop music playback

multiMAN EMULATOR PACK (SNES GENP VBA FBA FCEU) (20110611).rar (27.83 MB): [Register or Login to view links]

multiMAN source publicly available here: [Register or Login to view links]

multiMAN ver 02.00.05 FULL (20110616-220000): [Register or Login to view links]

Package contains (96 MB):
    • 2321 Game Covers
    • lastGAME
    • ps3SERV
    • bdRESET
    • ebootFIX/ebootMOD
    • Showtime Media Center
    • SNES9x Emulator
    • GENESIS+ Emulator
    • FCEU Emulator
    • VBA Emulator
    • FBA Emulator

There will be no BASE packages from now on. There will be no more WT versions. All emulators, applications and multiMAN are compatible with FW 3.41 and 3.55 KMEAW/REBUG. People using WANINKOKO's firmware should either use "package_finalize" tool to process the installer or better switch to another firmware version. Don't moan! Online updates will still work for WN firmwares, as they are signed.

Dean

p.s: For those of you with 02.00.04 (use this update only if you have 02.00.00+):

multiMAN ver 02.00.05 UPDATE (20110616-220000).pkg (8.52 MB) [Register or Login to view links]

UPDATE 20110618-160000: I promised some time ago RAIN in XMMB to condorstrike

multiMAN_2.00.05_UPD_(WITH_RAIN_AND_GROUPING).pkg (600KB): [Register or Login to view links]
    • Fixed issue with 'no names' in Retro column
    • Fixed issue with super fast increasing/decreasing volume
    • Fixed issue with super fast repeating [X] in file manager
    • Fixed disappearing of Link Video entries in Video column when refreshing with SELECT+L3
    • BD Remote: BLUE button will switch to File Manager and back
    • SELECT+START will switch to File Manager and back
    • [SQUARE] in Retro column groups/switches content by emulator type
    • [SQUARE] in Game/Favorites columns groups content by genre
    • RAIN (instead of sparks/stars): Press [SQUARE] in XMMB mode.

MultiMAN 2.00.05 Out, Extends PS3 BD Remote Controller Support

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Last edited by deank; 06-18-2011 at 11:02 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the new update! Any word on better game compatabilty

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes, as always it worked for me with ripping my own bought ps3 games and playing with disc in the tray.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deank View Post
    Yes, as always it worked for me with ripping my own bought ps3 games and playing with disc in the tray.
    Yes I also have great success with my legally owned backed up games, but I mean when I want to protect my precious original bluray game, and run my backup without my disc in the drive.

Thanks dean. As always with the epic updates.

Thanks Dean - as always - great update and lot of happy users here ...

I know I've mentioned already twice in this thread (and couple of other memebers as well) - but if you can at least indicate if you have considered or even intend to include the Cheat option in your multiMAN?

Keep up the good work a have a nice weekend.

Oh, I didn't know *.mp3 playback used so much RAM, I'm surprised. Sweet update, a step nearer to the perfect multimedia center on PS3. I think, we don't need to say "keep up the great work etc." you just did it and thats awesome .

awesome.

Thanks dean... My ps3 didn't see much action before multimans development... Respect.

Great update, Dean! Thanks a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    I know I've mentioned already twice in this thread (and couple of other memebers as well) - but if you can at least indicate if you have considered or even intend to include the Cheat option in your multiMAN?
    If you've already mentioned it twice, why even mention it a third time? Seriously... if Dean thinks it's a high priority task for him, he will include it.

Don't forget: It's his manager, his time he's spending into coding it... he can do whatever HE wants to do with it. Mentioning your requests several times just sounds greedy.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News