Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 401 of 447 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,010 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by natepig View Post
    I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but its hard not to with your track record on getting stuff done :-)

The weak link with the fat ps3's was always ylod from overheating, it seems that with the slims the weak link is the blu-ray drive. 100% discless support would be invaluable to so many now but mainly for the future when all these cfw ps3's drives kick the bucket.

I have 2 ps3's both of which are kmeaw 3.55. One is totally ok but the other has no drive, if you pull this one off I would remove the functioning ones blu-ray drive to allow better cooling.
    Oh... that's a different story. You can't bypass the drive totally (not that I know a way to). The BD-ROM drive board communicates with the ps3 mo-bo during authentication phase. Missing bd-rom board = fail.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would leave the logic board in of course Did you have any joy with your idea?

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Hey Dean, just wanted to congratulate you on releasing the source for MM. Keep up the good work!

Thanks...
    Last edited by deank; 06-07-2011 at 05:16 AM

Are there scaling/resolution options for VBA?

Dean, is there a way to see the entire folder size in the File Manager mode?

Thanks a lot,
    Adriano

hi Dean, is it possible to add verify usb game data to Game Setting? So MM not verify all game on USB but just game what we want to verify...?

Sorry my english is not good..

Thanks Dean

Great job as always dean. I have a question that may or may not have been answered just haven't found it. Is it ever gonna be implemented in MM or Showtime DVD support with menus. Pretty much ifo or video_ts folder launching. Playing movies from hard drive would allow me to get rid of the bckups. You always know how to impress. Can't wait til next update.

Newest versions of FCEU, Genesis Plus, and SNES9x with Multiman support are all working superb, however VBA is not. When I load a game, it launches MultiMan instead of running the game. Not sure if this is just with mine. Roms are ZIPPED, but they worked that way on the earlier version.

Also, in the settings for Multiman, can I use multiple rom locations for VBA? I have my GB, GBC, and GBA in there own folders and would like to keep them that way.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianoMancha View Post
    Dean, is there a way to see the entire folder size in the File Manager mode?
    In the Circle menu there should be the Size option.

Sponsored Links