Page 390 of 447 FirstFirst ... 290340380388389390391392400440 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 4461

No, unless the developer of the emulator contacts me.

Would it be possible to, instead of having one retro list, have a list per system? I don't know if this is already the plan but I think it might be since the retro list icon looks alot like the snes logo.

Quote Originally Posted by deank View Post
    Okies - I'll check with him if there would be any interrest in this - thanks.

Thank you for your hard work.

I want to know Experimental PS2 Backup Support now?

Looking forward to your reply.

Cool Hey Dean

Quote Originally Posted by deank View Post
    hey Dean, I sent you a message weeks ago, never heard back. I was wondering if you would incorporate the goldfinger cheat system into multiman?

It seems kinda straight forward. Boot with cheat active. etc. most of the cheats are easy to come by, a simple txt file.

Hal

Thanks Dean, keep up the awesome work!

yea dean good job again.

Thx dean for the emulator and to thr rest your going to add... I remember asking for this, with many others a while ago... And pleased you are now doing it.

Thx very much!

Dean, I may have run across a small bug, may be entirely my fault but figured Id mention it anyway. I didnt see anything about this one in the last few days of posts.

Im on 3.41 OFW havn't seen the need to go farther for now (open to suggestions if someone can explain why going to a CFW is better...possibly point me to a thread that does)

Anyway, here is the issue. I've not updated multiman for since 1.16, loaded it up today, noticed the update to 2.02 and downloaded from within multiman. Bounced out to XMB, ran the pkg file and it gives me a "error installing pkg" error. Then PS3 blinks, and gives the message "connect a controller with a USB cable and press the PS button". Basically a hard power off and reboot into OFW, not a real big deal, didnt seem to hurt anything, but thought you might want to know. I'm here downloading the 2.00 full package to try to load it and see if that works instead.

Been awhile since I had time to follow the thread, amazing work man, keep it up.

I think the return to multiman menu option in snes9x is a little bugged most times it doesn't register on the first press and I have to move up 2 menu items then back down to repress it before snes9x will quit.

Not a major issue but hey just in case you're not aware of it, or it might just be my install.