I prepared a pack of 20 themes (1+19) for multiMAN 2.0. These are the same as those available via "Download Themes" in WEB XMMB column.
Screen-shots. --> http://www.multiupload.com/EPVGKYQJOW
Link to RAR archive of themes (in standard folder+files format) (300MB) --> http://www.multiupload.com/UOIXESI9KF
Jero Dark Blue
Mac OS X Delicious V2.1
MM-the line 2
MMXI_The Media Cabinet
Project Multi Mayhem 3
The Rebirth 2.0
All these themes are verified and changed/repacked by me to make sure all required files are present and no unnecessary files are put.
N.B. There are themes like those from hcode123 "Naruto Shippuden" which contain a lot of windows .EXE files, ini files, shortcuts and tons of garbage. Such themes will never will be added to the official download server. Also themes which pretend to be 'themes' by changing 2 background images will also never be added to the official server.
Other "theme designers" put COLOR.BIN, options_default.ini, options.ini, LEGEND0/1/3/4/5?!?!.PNG files in... I'd ask these folks again: USE THE "ORIGINAL THEME" as reference.
If anyone is having issues with 02.00.02, like not restoring PS3_GAME back to its location or GAMEI folder appearing on external HDD, please install this update
Also available for online update for those not yet updated to 02.00.02.
Personally I don't have any of these issues, but just to be safe...
Tested again just to make sure all is okay:
* Assassin's Creed I - BD Mirror option enabled - game is moved to usb root, game plays, upon multiMAN launch it is back in its place
I suspect some users have no idea what they're doing and enable these two options:
* BD Mirror
* Ext Game Data
which causes them troubles. You DO NOT NEED "Ext Game Data" option for sel+x/bd-mirror games. Leave it alone! It may work for some games but I recommend that you do not enable it.
Also in this update - games with split files cached work right after the caching. No need to restart multiMAN and no black-screens and stuff.
* Fixed: Launching games with cached files right after they're cached
* Fixed: GAMEI folder won't appear on USB unless "Ext Game Data" option is used
* Fixed: Double entries in VIDEO column when thumbnail is named for example video.avi.jpg and not video.jpg
* Improved: Scrolling left/right in XMMB mode (faster and won't load columns)
* Improved: Scrolling up/down. Scroll will pause for ~1 second before looping.
* Added: Option "Hide BD-ROM disc from game list" in XMMB Settings
* Added: L2/R2 switch pages in 4x2 and 8x4 game list modes
* Added: "Save Screenshot" option in PS3 XMB Photo column to capture multiMAN screens in PNG (multiMAN Screenshots album) (10x to squarepusher2 for the hint)
* Improved: multiMAN will return from emulators and showtime much faster (~1-2 seconds boot screen)
* Improved: Last XMMB column and selection/entry restored upon restart/respawn
* Improved: JPG and PNG loading and decoding is performed faster (via SPU with fallback to PPU when header-decoding fails)
* Added: "Retro" column for emulators (WIP)
* Added: "Genre" option in "Game Settings" submenu to select categories for albums/grouping