Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 386 of 448 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396436 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks for the updates dean.

what do you think about adding dlna/upnp protocol ? the source could be implemented of Showtime.

would be great for mp3playing.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by daveshooter View Post
    May I suggest trying Rebug firmware it covers all the issues many users are having. Deank's MultiMan works flawlessly, with no need for BDVD disks in the drive, you can also swap the "X"/"O" in the rebug settings.

Something I found was nice is, If you change your Regan to Japan and your xmb changes to Japaneses, and like myself you can't read it, your rebug setting panel stays in readable English, making it easy to change setting back when needed.

You can create your own virtual BDVD disk at a size up to 15 gigs if you wish, and fake a number of other things and the BDEMU comes with it. All you need is MultiMan, Rebug firmware and there Version Spoofer, thats it.

Deank and the Rebug team are some of the most trusted and talented developers we have as members on this site, so it makes sense to use Firmware and homebrew from a known source with 100% support. Well it makes sense to me.
    could you explain how to built a virtual bdvd? i here that the first time, and my bd-drive is broken.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks dean.. excellent manager mate..

Yes - you do need to change USB configuration file.

I think that update would be 02.01.00 worth, eeh? Thanks as always Dean, gonna update next time.

hi dean, thank you for all of your hard work on this application I see frequent updates all the time, which normally in a game would be a bad thing, but for your application it just keeps getting better all the time.

Well I wanted to know why the ps2 support thread is closed, I read it and I know that there was not a lot of help from it and some peoples decided to go off topic but I did see some ideas tossed around, my most favored one was about being able to use the ps2 emulator to transfer a virtual memory card to the ps3.

Now maybe Sony just wised up when they made the ps3 and closed the loop hole in the ps2 part of the ps3, but if they didn't then maybe it is possible to have the exploit on the virtual memory card and when the soft reset comes it will read the exploit off of the created memory card.

I know it sounds like it has merit but honestly I don't think Sony is that stupid to leave that there. Anyhow I hope you reopen the thread or point me somewhere to another if I just got moved or something. TY

Hi, Dean!

BIG THANKS thanks for button assignment!

just came across a cover for the wrong game. R.U.S.E (EU) seem to have the cover for Mafia 2 (EU) any chance of correcting this?

Yes - you can indeed replace cover yourself as well...

So in XMB mode, I click X to select a game with 4K split files in it... Multiman says i need to install it onto HDD and so I did... it went about 50% then it just quits to the PS3 XMB, and show "Corrupted Data" on the disc icon...

I tried to do it again in Multiman but it won't install again, it just takes me straight back to Ps3 XMB... so I thought maybe I don't know how it works, and I went back and tried the regular copy from USB to HDD... how do I clean out the corrupted data? what do you think the problem was? Multiman detected it a split file game but it never complete its job... any idea?

PS: I have the latest Multiman 2.0.1

Sponsored Links