Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 384 of 447 FirstFirst ... 284334374382383384385386394434 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PSPSwampy View Post
    However, I'm on release 2.00.00 and i've selected update, 2.00.01 is listed and i've confirmed that i want to download it. MultiMAN says that it's downloaded to /App_home/...pkg and that i should return to XMB to install from *Install Packages, however when i go their (either exit directly, or manually) there is no package listed?!? (Tried this 3 times now)
    Same problem here too.

But thanks for the great software anyway.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As always Dean - great progress, nice new features, perfect support.

(And I still hope you'll get some time to look into possibility to implement the cheat activaton as already mentioned here before a couple of times.)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    As always really awesome update dean.

Btw dean is it possible see ps3's cpu & gpu temps in Multiman? if yes then plz add this feature in next Multiman update, bcz it'll be very helpfull for a lot of users of old fat models.

Plz add cheats function also.
    Last edited by Pcsx2006; 05-19-2011 at 04:52 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i download 14 theme here: [Register or Login to view links]

how to install it? please help thanks

To "install" those themes just copy them over either using the FTP or USB hard drive / flash memory to the Themes folder in MultiMAN - in the File mode in the top menu one of the options will take you directly to the theme folder.

Same problem here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pcsx2006 View Post
    As always really awesome update dean.

Btw dean is it possible see ps3's cpu & gpu temps in Multiman? if yes then plz add this feature in next Multiman update, bcz it'll be very helpfull for a lot of users of old fat models.

Plz add cheats function also.
    what a wonderful idea!

Hey Deank.

I have some ideas, don't know if you can use them. Just some stuff i like to see in an upgrade in the future.

Is it possible too make the MultiMan more it own system by not have to go back to XMB everytime loading a game or when exit a game??
    Also if you can integrad all the XMB settings and options. If it had the option to startup in Multiman when you turn on the System, that could be very cool

Like to see it going this way, so i don't have to use the orginal sony XMB anymore!!!

Sorry my english isn't so good...
    Last edited by jedaking; 05-19-2011 at 02:46 PM

tried watching a movie (wmv hd 1280x720) with multiman video player and errors pop up saying: cpu too slow or something like that and the movie is skipping... the funny part is that the movie is running fine on the ps3 internal player.

I was having the same issues you guys are having, but mine went a step further, it downloaded the update pkg file, and it was listed, so I ran it. The ps3 power cycled to a black screen asking me to reconnect my controller with the cable, and that there was an issue with my firmware, to reinstall it. At this point I was a little freaked out, I thought for sure I had lost my game saves and everything.

I put the ps3 into recovery mode and everything went right back to normal. I connected with FTP, and the file was 0kb. So at this point I just downloaded the update and FTP'd it on over to my hard drive and ran it, no issues after that! Great work as always Dean, thank you!

Sponsored Links