Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 382 of 448 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392432 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi Deanr, Great manager, Could anyone help me please, i'm using hermes 3.41, I have to run the hermes patch from XMB before i use MultiMAN. Ive just updated to 2.00 so i could update to 2.01 installed the BDEMU.pkg placed my USB.CFG file in MultiMAN USRDIR started MultiMAN and cant get my games recognized on FAT32 or NTFS.

i have the options set to look in the correct folder paths, BD-ROM is set to hermes. don't knno what i'm doing wrong.. have looked in the forums, only one person on here with same problem but went un-answered.

please any help would be appreiciated.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Put your games in a folder named "Games" and Refresh multiMAN.

Also use FAT32 you can't play games of NTFS.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the response HeyManHRU. I turned the BD-ROM emulation from Hermes to disabled, now my games which on both FAT32 and NTFS (partioned hdd) are in GAMEZ folder, are now recognised in MultiMAN.

Is the BD-ROM emulation (MultiMAN Options) for running your split games of external, if so, do they have to be split by MultiMAN from internal to external.

Or can I using split4G place them on external and just play them. sorry for the nooby questions, I take it the split files will only play of FAT32.

Since in XMMB mode, (O) button does nothing, would be good to make it act as (X) button.

Dear Dean, please add this option. It would be great addition for all Asian users!

Or you can use Rogero's PS3 Buttons Layout Changer from here: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...w-app-arrives/

I'm get used to use (O) button as action. I don't want to remap it for whole system just to match multiman behavior. I think it should be very easy to add (O) as action. I don't know why Dean always ignore this little but very helpful function.

All games i'm playing have (O) as action button. So they should read some config from system and automatically swap (X) and (O) buttons. Why don't do this in multiman?

Actually, i think (O) is more logical to be as action. O - Ok (accept). While (X) is like cross, "i don't want it" - so, cancel. Opposite way looks strange and not logical at all.
    Last edited by sorg; 05-17-2011 at 07:54 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by sorg View Post
    Actually, i think (O) is more logical to be as action. O - Ok (accept). While (X) is like cross, "i don't want it" - so, cancel. Opposite way looks strange and not logical at all.
    while O is colored red which means "cancel"

Quote Originally Posted by sorg View Post
    I'm get used to use (O) button as action. I don't want to remap it for whole system just to match multiman behavior. I think it should be very easy to add (O) as action. I don't know why Dean always ignore this little but very helpful function.

All games i'm playing have (O) as action button. So they should read some config from system and automatically swap (X) and (O) buttons. Why don't do this in multiman?

"X" is usually used for accept in games and in the XMB (Except for some Japanese consoles/Games) so it would be logical to keep it the same way on MultiMAN.

Indeed - there is lots of "simple" requests here to be added to MM and while day have only 24 hours I'm pretty sure Dean is selecting the ones which would add most functionality for a majority of the users. I do agree though that for the users with Asian PS3 it would be nice to have either fully autmatic recognition of such system and swithing the O and X automatically or at least to have such option in the Settings to swap the controlls.

Why can't people just be thankful for what they have??

Sponsored Links