Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 381 of 447 FirstFirst ... 281331371379380381382383391431 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 4466

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You must install BDEMU (there is a link few posts up). Then set BD Emulator to Hermes and then RESTART YOUR PS3. It is all there on your screen - just read it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deank View Post
    You must install BDEMU (there is a link few posts up). Then set BD Emulator to Hermes and then RESTART YOUR PS3. It is all there on your screen - just read it.
    Here's the link again - [Register or Login to view links]

(All credits to the man himself deank)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyManHRU View Post
    We should have a Sub Section in the "Themes" section named "MultiMAN Themes".
    We could make a Sticky thread for them although condorstrike already has a nice thread going for them here.

As for a dedicated subforum, sure it would be possible if there were enough contributers but with a few of the recent MM Theme makers calling it quits I am not sure how much use it would get... it's something we can keep in mind though.

Hmm, done a full install. Tried to boot a split game. "Unable to boot split games copy to internal or change to Hermes"

Change to hermes under the system options. Still says the same error. I'm on 3.55 with Kmeaw CFW and Multiman 02.00.01 anyone have any ideas?

I forgot to say it resets to standard after I turn the PS3 off.
    Last edited by akirainblack; 05-14-2011 at 08:16 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    We could make a Sticky thread for them although condorstrike already has a nice thread going for them here.

As for a dedicated subforum, sure it would be possible if there were enough contributers but with a few of the recent MM Theme makers calling it quits I am not sure how much use it would get... it's something we can keep in mind though.
    We just need something a bit more organized and simple for users to download themes imo.

Quote Originally Posted by MePhIsTo1922 View Post
    Hi Dean, nice work !!! Your good and professional work, I've known of multiAVCHD.

But unfortunately I have a little problem with MultiMan 2.00.01, my own "options.ini" does not live in the current version.
    Use this update: [Register or Login to view links]

It fixes the issues with the themes/covers folders.
    Last edited by deank; 05-14-2011 at 08:24 AM

Thank you Dean, I thought I didn't read GrandpaHomer's post properly... I'll test it now.

N1, it works.

Merci, this is a great birthday gift for me today.
    Last edited by MePhIsTo1922; 05-14-2011 at 09:37 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

thank you so much !!!

Hi.

I have been unable to run BSG games using MultiMan since I installed Rebug 3.41.2. Every attempt gives the error "Error occurred while parsing device mount table." The BD-Emulator is set to Hermes (Syscall8.) Installing BDEMU2 does not seem to alleviate this issue.

Also, if I use the use the External game data option, the data is not recognized by the game (uses only the install data from Internal, if it exists), and all programs not on the external fail to run from the XMB, requiring a console restart to re-enable usage. Again, BDEMU2 does not solve this issue.

Using MultiMan 2.00.01 and Rebug 3.41.2 CFW.

Hello Dean, Thank you very much for the fantastic new MM! I have a problem that I hope you can clarify .. I just installed the latest version of Multiman, I tried several games and some work while others return to me the black screen.. how do I fix?

BD-Emulator is set to Hermes.. then I have another problem on the 4 GB file.. I split Vanquish and put it into the USB HDD after I connected to the ps3 but I Multiman that rebuilds the file into the internal HDD in updating the MM... it says that games can be split from USB HDD.. how to start?

Sponsored Links