Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 380 of 447 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4468

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Great update Dean! Thank you, lots of little goodies in this one. I have a question about the ps3 showtime proggie through multiman.

If I launch Showtime just from the Ps3 without opening MultiMAN first, I can see my UPnP AV media server (USB drive connected to my Router Linksys E4200).. When I launch Showtime from within multiman, I only see the ps3 hard drive. I tried the link ps3 files option but that didn't work either.

I know i can run ps3serv which I used, but that is only for the file manger view and it wont play media files from there such as MKV. (Wont launch ps3 showtime, the video files are red).

Thanks a TON! Anyways, don't know if there is a way to have Showtime see UDNA.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    multimans track record & updates are spectacular.

Sponsored Links

Confused

Sponsored Links
    L1 and R1 doesnt work or ? i can't change mods.

New BDEMU.BIN (4992 bytes) is this the same one as the one that has been around or another one. If its the newest one can someone post it. Cause i know i have a BDEMU.BIN alredy installed in multiman. And does this "Added support for playing games with split big files from USB HDD (up to 10 BIG 4+GB files supported)" mean that we can play splitted files from our USB Hardrive??

Cool Problem Resolved.....

Quote Originally Posted by severusx View Post
    Maybe you have grouping turned on in your XMB? Hit the Square button on the game column until it says Grouped By: All (or something like that)
    Thanks a lot... You were right... PS3 was doing the grouping of the icons under PS3 Titles.

Everything is working good now... Going to update to the new release 2.0.0.1 Thanks...

guys, would someone be kind enough to provide me link with the latest bdemu.pkg for kmeaw ?

i need the 1 that can play split files from external hdd (if im not mistakes, the new bdemu can do this right ?)

also, thanks Dean for the update you are a legend

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by momipopi View Post
    guys, would someone be kind enough to provide me link with the latest bdemu.pkg for kmeaw ?
    Here it is: [Register or Login to view links]

I am also attaching BDEMU2.rar to this post so that people can find it by clicking on the paperclip icon in Forumview for this thread.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Dude! Awesome work! Its things like this that make me regret getting rid of my PS3! My friends love it though and I think its great. Games load so much faster and no need to wear out the Optical Disc Drive. Dean do you ever get any sleep? You devote so much time and effort to the scene!! :tup3:

Badass as badass can be! Can you add simple copy and paste options for individual files from BD discs and games to another location? I would find an Integrated basic file manager with full access to BD movies very useful... If not it's cool, You are busy and your app already surpasses perfection on every level!!! Nice Work!

great but when i try to launch MGS 4 it says it big file game , and should move to internal or set bd emulation to hermes but, when i set this to hermes i try launch games and still gives the option and in settings it goes back to standard emulation.

We should have a Sub Section in the "Themes" section named "MultiMAN Themes".

Sponsored Links