where can we get the new BDEMU.BIN (4992 bytes) (BDEMU2)?
Page 376 this thread, next to last post on it, second link.
I know this is off topic but i haven't updated my multiman in quite awhile (i'm going to do this now btw) is there an Eboot for Socom 4 anywhere.. i bought the game pre-owned at gamestop and i want to make a backup of it but it won't play off the disc cause it says to update to 3.56 firmware? any suggestions? i'm on 3.55 kmeaw.
I loaded 3.55 kmew on my brother's ps3 from 3.41 --> 3.55 ofw ---> 3.55 kmeaw. There was no backup manager installed before. Installed Multiman 2.0.0 and bdemu.pkg, bdemu-reset from install packages however nothing is showing under games. No multiman icon, no bdemu reset etc...
Tried installing it again, it says it's already installed in the system, installed again however still doesn't showing in xmb.
Tried to install previous version 220.127.116.11, says can't install, new version already installed.
Please let me know what steps to follow to get multiman icon in the xmb or resolve the problem.
Thanks & Regards
Can Someone explain the different options in the games settings menu ?
Direct Boot = launch the game without going to XMB
BD Mirror = Select+X
EXT Game Data = put the game data on external disk
Favorite = to put favorite game in the Favorite columns
Original disc = ???
Internal = ???
External = ???
Here we go with multiMAN PS3 Backup Manager update version 02.00.01, with the changes and details as follows:
- You can update within multiMAN
- If you can't update within multiMAN use this link: http://www.multiupload.com/LIWYT2VVIW
- This update is only to be applied if you have BASE/FULL 02.00.00 (or any test version T00-T22).
Changes since 02.00.00:
- Special thanks for helping with extensive tests: GoTiT4FrE
- Special thanks for testing and bug reports: condorstrike, B6S, S4BRE, bitsbubba
- Thanks to Hermes (again) for SC8
- Thanks to Z0ner for helping n00bs
- Thanks to multiBOT for the lovely IA brought in by its creators
multiMAN 02.00.01 changes:
- Game poster/background loads/shows 2x faster now
- Game poster is crisp and unaltered
- All texts in XMMB are smooth and easy to read with bright backgrounds
- All texts got small shadow to improve visibility
- Favorites column shows game icons
- Fave star applied to game icons in Favorites column
- Clock and column title more visible and better looking
- Cover overlay image (GLC.PNG) applied to cover in XMMB mode, too
- Added image background for theme selection (10x to condor) (pop up can be moved with analogue sticks)
- Fixed: time/date format changes immediately (not after 30 seconds)
- Fixed 'favorites' column (showing stuff when no faves selected)
- Added option in SETTINGS column to disable "Theme Audio"
- "Title Details" option in SETTINGS column to change 4x2, 8x4, cover flow and Box-art modes (title/+id/+title count/none)
- Fixed Mouse X/Y deadzone setting
- Fixed PHOTO column populates properly from USB storage (/PICTURE folder)
- Changed: "Verifying USB Games" option: [Always/Auto/Never]
- Added new function in SETTINGS column "Clean Game Cache"
- Added selection list menu to clear Game Data for specific Game
- Favorites selection remembered when going out of game-settings submenu
- Added support for SDHC/MemoryStick/CompactFlash storage for MUSIC/PHOTO/VIDEO columns in XMMB mode
- Added: SDHC, CF and MS icons in PHOTO/VIDEO/MUSIC XMMB mode
- Added: multiple strategies for mounting titles using all available methods
- Changed: options are saved on exit (not each time you change a setting in SETTINGS column)
- Changed boot procedure (EBOOT.BIN is just 50KB and it launches main multiMAN app RELOAD.SELF)
- "Mouse X/Y deadzone" can go up to 90%
- "Dim titles" setting can go up to 10 seconds
- Changed top-menu in File Manager
- Fixed "DIRECT BOOT" from external USB HDD
- Changed: "Overscan" application (much better than before)
- All texts in FileMan mode look better now
- Added support for SND0.AT3 in themes
New BDEMU.BIN (4992 bytes) required for some functions:
- Added option BD-Emulator (to switch between Standard (syscall36) / Hermes (syscall8) / None)
- Added support for MFW 3.41 (BD-Emulator option: Hermes (syscall8)
- Added support for playing games with split big files from USB HDD (up to 10 BIG 4+GB files supported):
- Caching split files to internal HDD for unlimited number of titles
- Playing games with split files works with "Direct Boot" and "BD Mirror" options, too.
- Launching games with split files works from Disc Icon and /app_home
- Added new option in "Game Settings" submenu: "Ext Game Data" (install game data on external USB)
- Fixed: garbled screen in File Manager when Help/About selected while coming from another display mode
- Fixed: changing current game for game modes while browsing XMMB display mode
- Removed: sparks/stars from slide-coverflow mode
- File Manager top menu text color is defined by COLOR.INI FMFILE setting
- Added: Vertical alignment for title/title+id in some modes when "Title Details" option requires it
I hope you like the additions and fixes.
multiMAN ver 2.00.01 BASE (20110513_220000).rar (22.84 MB) (lastGAME ebootFIX ebootMOD bdRESET)
For all FW versions
multiMAN ver 2.00.01 FULL (20110513_220000).rar (145.18 MB) (2238 game covers) (lastGAME ebootFIX ebootMOD bdRESET)
More PlayStation 3 News...
Last edited by deank; 05-13-2011 at 06:14 PM