1st... your dedication and your work... rock, really. Your work is inspiring and most welcome.. thanks.
2nd... i guess i've spotted a little weird behaviour on 2.0. When deleting a game from Internal (havent tried external), it doesn't delete the root directory (with the SFO within). Happened to me twice. Not sure if its a bug or really bad luck.
* Game poster/background loads/shows 2x faster now
* Game poster is crisp and unaltered
* All texts in XMMB are smooth and easy to read with bright backgrounds
* All texts got small shadow to improve visibility
* Favorites column shows game icons
* Fave star applied to game icons in Favorites column
* Clock and column title more visible and better looking
* Cover overlay image (GLC.PNG) applied to cover in XMMB mode, too
* Added image background for theme selection (10x to condor) (pop up can be moved with analogue sticks)
* Fixed: time/date format changes immediately (not after 30 seconds)
* Fixed 'favorites' column (showing stuff when no faves selected)
* Added option in SETTINGS column to disable "Theme Audio"
* "Title Details" option in SETTINGS column to change 4x2, 8x4, cover flow and Box-art modes (title/+id/+title count/none)
* Fixed Mouse X/Y deadzone setting
* Fixed PHOTO column populates properly from USB storage (/PICTURE folder)
* Changed: "Verifying USB Games" option: [Always/Auto/Never]
* Changed: options are saved on exit (not each time you change a setting in SETTINGS column)
* Changed boot procedure (EBOOT.BIN is just 50KB and it launches main multiMAN app RELOAD.SELF)
* "Mouse X/Y deadzone" can go up to 90%
* "Dim titles" setting can go up to 10 seconds
* Changed top-menu in File Manager
* Fixed "DIRECT BOOT" from external USB HDD
* Changed: "Overscan" application (much better than before)
* All texts in FileMan mode look better now
* Added support for SND0.AT3 in themes
* Added option BD-Emulator (to switch between Standard (syscall36) / Hermes (syscall8) / None)
* Added support for MFW 3.41 (BD-Emulator option: Hermes (syscall8)
* Added support for playing games with split big files from USB HDD:
* - Caching split files to internal HDD for unlimited number of titles
* - Playing games with split files works with "Direct Boot" and "BD Mirror" options, too.
* - Launching games with split files works from Disc Icon and /app_home
* Added new option in "Game Settings" submenu: "Ext Game Data" (install game data on external USB)
* Added new function in SETTINGS column "Clean Game Cache"