Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 376 of 447 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376377378386426 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 4468

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thanks dean great job as always.. love your work.

do you think it will ever be possible for showtime to play playlist files or to add some sort of shuffle function? i have a har drive with 2tb of movies and series hooked up to my ps3 and something like a library with a shuffle function or playlist would be awesome!!!

thanks again for sharing your work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi Dean!

My english is too bad to tell you how awesome you are... I have some ideas, perhaps u like one of them:

- add the possibility to create custom column in xmmb (Like favorites, to organize video & music)
    - add the possibility to create submenus (diffrent Folders in one cat, i.e. for grouping seasons)
    - replace background-musik by implemented mp3-player (perhaps controlled via Modifier, i.e. L3+x=play/pause, L3+R1 next track,L3+L1 previous tack,...)
    - Integrate a "text-editor" which can modify *.ini-files
    - add the possibility to play mkv-files from NTFS (pass pvd_usb0 to showtime or mount it or implement USB.CFG into showtime)

I don't want to be rude, i just wanna try to support you with some ideas. (i hope these aren't stupid ideas)

Cheers
    Blade

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi dean,

I just updated my Multiman software, and showed that it was good, but when I start the software displays a warning that says "Multiman cannot enable bd-rom emulator. Functionality may be restricted", and doesn't let me load the games.. when I choose the option play the game, exit to the XMB screen of the console and just lets me play the game.

I have in the blue ray disk, but it doesn't let me play the games that I have recorded on the internal and external hard drive. could you please help me?

You need to install bdemu.pkg, search for it if you don't have rebug else go to package manager install from hard disk and you should see it.

Sent from my X10mini using Tapatalk.

Thanks for your help...

Quote Originally Posted by g30rge View Post
    Hi dean,

I just updated my Multiman software, and showed that it was good, but when I start the software displays a warning that says "Multiman cannot enable bd-rom emulator. Functionality may be restricted", and doesn't let me load the games.. when I choose the option play the game, exit to the XMB screen of the console and just lets me play the game.

I have in the blue ray disk, but it doesn't let me play the games that I have recorded on the internal and external hard drive. could you please help me?
    As DAXGr said, will work, or install rebug firmware then deanks multiman, then everything works flawlessly.

Thanks DAXGr and daveshooter.

Could you tell me where I find the software "bdemu.pkg" I look for it and not found it. It should be in the Multiman update or should be on the internal hard drive? or from where i download it?

Before I paid to someone else to fix this error but now I want to fix it personally, I want to learn how. thanks again.

Here you are... [Register or Login to view links]

You had better +rep me for this.

Sent from my X10mini using Tapatalk.
    Last edited by DAXGr; 05-11-2011 at 10:13 AM

The same pkg on megaupload [Register or Login to view links]

Just install pkg. It will put it in usrdir where it needs to be.

And here is pkg for hermes 3.41, hermes 3.55, and cfw 3.55 [Register or Login to view links]
    Last edited by whompus60; 05-11-2011 at 10:30 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Daxgr, thank so much for you help, with the advice that you tell me the problem is solve and finally works, again thanks.

Sponsored Links