Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 374 of 447 FirstFirst ... 274324364372373374375376384424 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If only Sony Devs were as good at coming out with new features/improvements etc! instead of losing 77million customers personal info.

Great work as usual Dean - thanks for this

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Apologies for repeating already posted comment / request by someone else in this post - but it looks really a bit weird to have those large favourite stars instead of the game icons in the Favorites column... would it be posssible to have this as an optional in the settings if you don't want to change it permanently?

Thank you - I really enjoy all the constant development and plethora of new features you're spoiling is with.
    I added it for the next update:

Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

dm8f1xx.jpg  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is there any chance not to start multiman in XMMB view? there is nothing in the options.ini anymore. i even tried to use the old options.ini but didn't work. any other way?

Thanks Dean, looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by billyreneoberra View Post
    is there any chance not to start multiman in XMMB view? there is nothing in the options.ini anymore. i even tried to use the old options.ini but didn't work. any other way?
    All the settings are now accessible directly from MM - in the XMMB mode just go left to settings and you can change both default mode as well as lock it / fix it to the one you want.

Thanks for all the work you put into MultiMAN Manager.

thanks Dean.. the multiman is really becoming a professional manager.. be careful sony might snatch your ideas.. LOL

thanks again for all your exceptional work and commitment to making this excellent manager..

Once again a fantastic job done! But any more word about the PS2 backup support?

Stunning work Dean. Although it says all FW versions, i assume this is not compatible with 3.15 ??

I already explained what "for all fw" means.

wow this is pro! thank you Dean! i can already see the day when loading multiman from coldboot comes! can't wait! ^_^

Sponsored Links