Page 370 of 447 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380420 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 4461

Hi Dean, thanks for all the hard work multiman is the best, been using mm for long time now never had any probs but the xmb display mode on your latest version keeps freezing my PS3. Every time I try to select the new display mode my PS3 just freezes and I have to restart it via the main power button i'm using rebug 3.55.1, any one else got the same problem ? any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm sorry but I can't comment on REBUG FIRMWARE issues. Everything works just fine with regular 3.55 (KMEAW/WANIN/GEO).

Hi dean thanks for the response, I've managed to fix the problem by installing mm base 1.17.04. The first time I installed I used mm full 1.17.04 and kept getting the freezing issue but when I installed the base version everything worked fine. New display mode is sweet, keep up the good work.

Big Grin

Just a quick question dean, are you superman?

I also have Rebug 3.55 and I don't have that issue, the XMB display mode works perfectly. I'd recommend you to do delete MM and reinstall the latest version.

Updates:

* Added small icons to indicate if game is a favorite or/and split
    * Fixed some graphic issues when there are no games on your PS3
    * Enlarged content icons (HDD/USB/DISC/NTFS...)
    * Additional content icons in VIDEO column for AVCHD, BDMV and DVD video titles
    * PHOTO column now works for JPG and PNG images
    * Added options in the ini:

Code:
    # Option: xmb_sparks
    # Valid Parameter: 0 - don't show sparks/stars in XMB mode
    # Valid Parameter: 1 - show sparks/stars in XMB mode
    xmb_sparks=1

# Option: xmb_game_bg
    # Valid Parameter: 0 - don't load/show PIC1.PNG for game titles in XMB mode
    # Valid Parameter: 1 - load/show PIC1.PNG for game titles in XMB mode
    xmb_game_bg=1
    Download link (01.17.04 UPDATE: http://www.multiupload.com/KPQZHUMMXV)

Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Last edited by deank; 05-03-2011 at 04:01 PM

Hi dean, would it possible to incorporate ICON1.PAM and SND0.AT3 somehow to show and play in multiman when we hover over a game?
    great app btw.

Dean you are the best!! Favorites is awesome, all the work you put into this program is truly appreciated!

I've said it over a hundred times.. Simply amazing and hands down the best! You're really outdoing yourself Dean..
    The only manager on my console and needless to say 'will ever be'; if your using something else, you need smacked.. lol

One question though.. When is this awesome manager going to morph into a full blown CFW? You're 'slowly but surely' reaching that status with this excellent piece of software!

I can see it now.... CFW MM3.60. I'm sure the legality issues are different; is this something that is preventing your work from becoming what it could be? ok.. I guess that was 2 questions.. :lol:
    Last edited by ShroomRaza; 05-04-2011 at 05:43 PM

Hi Dean! You are amazing. Thank you soo much

Since there is dual-boot out for CFW and linux and we since we have full access to everything (NAND, HV, VFLASH,...), wouldn't be possible to implement your NTFS-support into showtimeor even the gameOS itself?

Thanks in advance...

Blade