freeze - copy game (no exit to game manager)
Umm - one more feature I'd like to see and have not seen it mentioned around yet is the "instant save" - basicaly an option to freeze the current status of the game and to be able to return to it later. I know it's not as simple mainly due to the amount of hte data but reminds me of old good times of ZX-Spectrum...
Got the game column almost ready
(this is multiMAN, not the ps3 xmb)
could someone tell me how to change the icons from boxart to icon.png on the 24 game grid screen. it looks boring as i don't wanna use the boxart and have not downloaded the boxart either.. other than that its a great bm.
so could someone please tell me how to get the 8x4 page to display icon.png instead of boxart?
You can update to 01.17.03 from within multiMAN:
* Initial public release of XMB display mode
* Favorites column in XMB mode
* Playback of video files from VIDEO column in XMB mode
* Playback of audio files from MUSIC column in XMB mode
* FreeType Font support and legend for slide-coverflow display mode
* Clean-edged freetype fonts in all modes but one
* Stability improvements
Wow Dean - pretty impressive - thanks for the update and new mode + features.