Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 354 of 447 FirstFirst ... 254304344352353354355356364404 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    New Bug I think with v15. I added an old backup "Lair" to the HDD01\Games folder.. upon launching multiman, it didn't find the backup.. Tried rename, patching, etc... so I put V13 back on.. Guess what.. Found it!!!!

Unless there is a way to force a new scan for content, v15 appears to be bugged.. Love the proggie!!!! always small fixes needed to make great software

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    A quick question.. how can i get the Special version of Showtime player that's required to launch from within multiMAN? Can you explain a little better about this integration please as i wanna be able to use that feature multiMAN is my only backup manager i use and Dean thanks again for all your hard work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Read the NAVIGATION.TXT file for all the functions. Yes you can always refresh by pressing SELECT+L3.

Quote Originally Posted by Tek9 View Post
    A quick question how can i get the Special version of Showtime player that's required to launch from within multiMAN? Can you explain a little better about this integration please as i wanna be able to use that feature multiMAN is my only backup manager i use and Dean thanks again for all your hard work.
    Its included in the multiman download from the first page.

Edit: It seems that it isn't included after all.

Nice Dean... This is definitely the best Manager to date...

Quote Originally Posted by Tek9 View Post
    A quick question.. how can i get the Special version of Showtime player that's required to launch from within multiMAN? Can you explain a little better about this integration please as i wanna be able to use that feature multiMAN is my only backup manager i use and Dean thanks again for all your hard work.
    Try to play a video from file manager (or download the FULL package).

2 great apps become 1 freaking awesome app. thanks guys for making this.

Quote Originally Posted by deank View Post
    Try to play a video from file manager (or download the FULL package).
    I always install the Full Package one, and when i highlight the file from within the file manager and hit X it shows like a folder icon then it just stays at a black screen and nothing happens. then i have to hard shutdown the system because it locks up and i can't press anything.

Will Showtime let me play mkv files? That would be sooo awesome!

Just wondering, as I want to buy a Full HD tv soon, and make a little home theater with my PS3.

Also, now NTFS Usb Hdd's are functioning with Mulitiman, and I suppose Showtime too, is there a special way to use thos Hdd's or you can just use them both with ps3 and your computer?

Thanks,
    Adr990

Play different file. To exit Showtime press [O] to return to home screen and then use the EXIT icon in the top RIGHT corner.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News