Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 353 of 447 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 4463

Sponsored Links

Red Face why does it keep locking up and black screens.

Sponsored Links
    ok here is my problem, dl the new mm and run in to all kinds of problems espically new games and mostly big games. i have a lot that works as well.. madden 2010 nhl 2010 prototype mod racers god of war 1 2 work, but there are a lot that don't wwe allstars tiger woods 2011 2012 assasains creed brotherhood worked but with no sound, weird god of war 3 does not work goes to black screen.

what am i missing running off hdd internal 3.55 firmware and neither one works mm 1.16'11 are the new one i just don't get it. any help would greatly be apereciated ,several games don't work and is becoming quite frustrating at this point.

love your program but it's got a few bugs, it does not patch like it should.. any help why i can't play any new are large games would greatly greatly appreciated.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The newer games are probably above 3.55 so try the eboot fix method for those.

The older games that will not run from internal HDD will probably play fine from external HDD using the SELECT + X method. Play around a bit, you'll figure it out.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Hipmans View Post
    The newer games are probably above 3.55 so try the eboot fix method for those.

The older games that will not run from internal HDD will probably play fine from external HDD using the SELECT + X method. Play around a bit, you'll figure it out.
    That's not the problem.. Everything still works fine if you go back to v13. Its a bug with v14. Select + X doesn't help please read previous posts on the locking issues before posting. And of course all the backups are patched for 3.55 other wise they wouldn't have worked prior as well!

6.15 just came out and fixes all the lockup issues.. sweet.
    Last edited by changlo; 04-09-2011 at 03:11 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I never patched any game before 3.56 came out and everything always worked fine and I've used every version of MM.

I'm also reading this thread since December last year actually. Just trying to help, sorry if my information was wrong anyway...

MultiMAN v1.16.15 with PS3 Showtime Player Integration Arrives

You can now update to MultiMAN PS3 Backup Manager version 01.16.15 which now includes integration of the PlayStation 3 Showtime Player among the changes detailed below.

Download: MultiMAN PS3 Backup Manager v01.16.15

multiMAN v01.16.15 Changes:
    • Added support to launch video files from file manager by spawning Showtime player
    • Special version of Showtime player required to handle video playback from multiMAN
    • Added CBOX2/GBOX2.PNG for themes with full alpha transparency
    • Fixed issues when launching games on WN/WT firmwares
    • Fixed rare issue with select+x games from USB with too long path names
    • Improved initial scan (no scanning for games when not needed)
    • Improved 4x2 and 8x4 display visualization

multiMAN ver 1.16.15 BASE (20110409_190000).rar (9.89 MB)
    For all FW versions
    [Register or Login to view links]

multiMAN ver 1.16.15 FULL (20110409_190000).rar (125 MB) (2200 covers) (ebootMOD, ebootFIX, lastGAME, ps3SERV, helpMME, showTIME)
    For all FW versions

MultiMAN v1.16.15 with PS3 Showtime Player Integration Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

thx deank.

can we use the multiman NTFS support for external USB HDD START+/\ with the showtime player ?

Thx for fixing the game freeze problems with the Wnk 3.55 cfw its all good now

Is there any chance we will see the ">4GB cache to internal drive" feature of Iris Manager implemented in multiMAN please??? It is a great feature that substantially reduces the amount of internal hard drive space >4GB games take up! I am using Iris Manager as my main backup manager now because of it!

Dean for showtime on Multiman you'll add support for covers, info, sinopsis, ect... for the movies as in the games ?

Dean and Andoma wornking with media player ? the new XBMC for PS3 is coming.

Very thanks

multiMAN + Showtime... a perfect match.

Thanks a lot for your work with multiMAN.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News