Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 352 of 447 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362402 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4468

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm not sure if the Newbie class is allowed to download any attachment.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    To answer, yes they can... but here is another link to the BDEMU also: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The bdemu doesn't help with the lockups. There are just certain back ups that lock when launching even if bdemu is installed. Kz3, GT5.. i got some to launch by changing the defaults.

Valid Parameter: 1 - always proceed with BD-ROM mirror for games on external USB HDD = 1

But before making that change all backups locked when launching. Now some lockup.

Question: I am unable to load the following games: Assasin's creed: brotherhood, batman and smackdown vs raw 2011.(using MultiMAN 1.16.13)

The ones running fine are: GTA4, Burnout, infamous, fifa 11, call of duty black ops, GOW 3, Killzone 3, tekken 6, NFS HP2, GT5, NBA live 10.

Any reason why the 3 games are not loading? Any tweak to run them?

Question on Eboot fix. If you apply an update to a backup, sometimes the backup doesn't work anymore. If you delete the update it works again. Is there an easy way to use EBoot fix to repatch without having to transfer the complete backup folder back to the computer with the updates?

Or are the updates in a seperate folder than can be quickly copied over, patched, and put back?

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rsa84 View Post
    Just follow the steps i said a couple of posts before yours...
    it won't let me drag to it..the app opens up, sits there for ten secs then closes automaticly and while its open if i try to drag an eboot or dir folder or anyting for that matter to it it has the circle with a line through it.. means no obviously..

i've tried downloading program twice.. just to be clear this is for pc.. not ftp and ps3 or anything eh.. and all i do is open app ebootFIX or ebootMOD then drag eboot or dir folder into app.. and it fixes eboot for older fw. please help someone...

Don't open the app, drag to the icon and it opens itself.

thanks for the updates bro love them!!

Quote Originally Posted by whompus60 View Post
    Don't open the app, drag to the icon and it opens itself.
    arrrr... thanks mate works great now... cheers

Thumbs Up

A brief update for deank also, you should now be able to edit/update your older posts again on the Forums... if you run into any issues let us know.

Sponsored Links