Page 35 of 447 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Dean, awesome job on this manager. Thanks you all your hard work and helping noobs like me.

I'm having a problem with Vanquish with 1 split file. I copied it to the internal hdd then moved it to the external hdd. The manager split the game. But the game loads to a black screen and hangs. Do I need to move the game to the internal drive every time I want to play it?

Edit: I think I found my answer...
    Quote Originally Posted by Amoebiuss613 View Post
    I use the split manager to split the files if im copying it to an external fat32 hdd, but if I want to play it again, I have to copy it from the external fat32 hdd to the internal ps3 hdd again. That's the only way until one day an external hdd can be in ntfs format.

Thank you
    Last edited by calivera; 10-29-2010 at 01:42 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by tonybologna View Post
    What exactly do you mean by "redone" here? Are they just newly made covers from you based from the originals? Why would you state any flaws would be from dean's originals from the first post?

If you have redone them that wouldn't be the case. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you here. Care to expand? Thanks!
    Did you look at the samples? If so, you would see what exactly was redone. I say that any flaws are a result of the originals from dean because some of them have things like white boarders and things of that nature. For example - BCES00001.PNG.

But yeah. maybe take a look at the samples man.
    Last edited by d3adliner; 10-29-2010 at 02:15 AM

New Backgrounds for MultiMAN

PICBG.PNG

Dont forget to rename "PICBG-Normal.PNG" or "PICBG-Glossy.PNG" to "PICBG.PNG" and copy or FTP to "/dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/"

Greetz Salty
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by salty666 View Post
    New Backgrounds for MultiMAN

PICBG.PNG

Dont forget to rename "PICBG-Normal.PNG" or "PICBG-Glossy.PNG" to "PICBG.PNG" and copy or FTP to "/dev_hdd0/game/BLES80608/USRDIR/"

Greetz Salty
    Wow thats a lot neater, dean you should use this by default i think....

Quote Originally Posted by tinos View Post
    dean you are the best... this is best tool ever.

One issue I found is that proxy doesn't work to update or download covers. Can it be fixed to accept proxy connection? I have regular network connection disabled to avoid upgrade by mistake and use only proxy.

Where can I get covers for new games?
    You can download most of the covers (777) from the first post of the thread.

it's very beautiful I like it, and Thank you for your hard work and sharing.

I use old tv 4:3. The default is 16:9, I can not see all how to modified it? (options.ini)

thanks!

All original display modes and backgrounds are designed to fit any resolution, aspect-ratio and overscan settings.

Post a picture of how it looks at your end.

Heya,

I have three questions, which would help me out totally.

1. Which is the Latest or/and Best payload out there now?

2. Does this Loader supports loading of Eboot.BIN Homebrew? (And if so, how?) I place Eboot.bin on a USB homebrew folder with icon.png and try to load it, but it returns me to XMB.

3. And does this Loader loads The Sims 3 and F1 2010 already? (If any special steps needed here, please tell me what they are.)

Thanks a lot in advance guys!

Greetings,
    Adr990

1. Hermes v4b and PL3 are the latest, some have had issues with PL3 i think so have stuck to Hermes, although I'm not sure the differences between them.
    2. No idea.
    3. Not sure, other managers auto-patch the SFO file and ensure it's 3.41 listed as the required FW version, i'm assuming (dean can answer here!) this doesn't ? So if you want to play a 3.42-required game, you need to edit that file first I think ?

I'm still actually unsure as to what the Patch Mode does! I think it's now not needed if you're running a newer payload (Hermes v3+) ?

Quote Originally Posted by adr990 View Post
    Heya,

I have three questions, which would help me out totally.

2. Does this Loader supports loading of Eboot.BIN Homebrew? (And if so, how?) I place Eboot.bin on a USB homebrew folder with icon.png and try to load it, but it returns me to XMB.

3. And does this Loader loads The Sims 3 and F1 2010 already? (If any special steps needed here, please tell me what they are.)

Thanks a lot in advance guys!

Greetings,
    Adr990
    2. Does any loader support it? It returns to XMB when I tried yet a month ago, so I'll test again (and may try to fix it)

3. I have f1 2010 and it works fine. I enter 'patched mode', transfer the game to my internal HDD, use original bd-game disc, load the game and start from XMB. Auto-save works and all is 100% ok.