Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 349 of 447 FirstFirst ... 249299339347348349350351359399 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i don't get it, so what is the use of this program? i'm totally noob..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nice work as always Dean.

can someone verify this for me. So if i wanted to use it off my external; i can use the [RETAIL] to run with 3.55 kmeaw and multiman will correct the PARAM.SFO if the game requires a firmware above 3.55??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here is the latest MultiMAN updates: v01.16.12 and 01.16.13 which include support for new EBOOTFix Tool update:

multiMAN ver 1.16.12 BASE (20110402_160000).rar (10.44 MB)
    For all FW versions: [Register or Login to view links]

multiMAN ver 1.16.12 FULL (20110402_160000).rar (107.81 MB) (2008 covers) (ebootMOD, ebootFIX, lastGAME, ps3SERV)

Dean has issued a fix for multiMAN v1.16.12 also.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

multiMAN ver 1.16.13 BASE (20110403_011613).rar (10.44 MB)

multiMAN ver 1.16.13 FULL (20110403_011613).rar (110 MB)
    (2008 covers) (ebootMOD, ebootFIX, lastGAME, ps3SERV)

multiMAN ver 1.16.13 MEGA (20110403_011613).rar (454.61 MB)
    (2008 covers) (49 themes) (ebootMOD, ebootFIX, lastGAME, ps3SERV)
    For OFW/CFW 3.41, 3.55KM/WN2: [Register or Login to view links]

Changelogs:

01.16.12/13
    • Added: new options in options.ini: [usb_mirror], [verify_data] and [download_dir]
    • Added: support for new version of "ebootFIX" tool (PSN-style XMB games)
    • Added: support for ™, and symbols when renaming game titles (converts (TM) (R) and (C) to ™, and )
    • Changed: Max number of games in the list set to 2048
    • Added: [START]+[SELECT] restarts multiMAN
    • Added: RELOAD.SELF to multiMAN USRDIR folder (this way multiMAN can be launched from other applications)
    • Added: support for XMB*.PNG images in themes (XMB0.PNG->PIC0.PNG, XMB1.PNG->PIC1.PNG, XMB2.PNG->PIC2.PNG)
    • Added: proper detection of spoofed firmwares
    • Added: /ps3_home/archive folder for .mmiso. experimental support (not available yet)
    • Fixed: Prompt to change PARAM.SFO when launching newer games
    • Fixed: Prompt to change PARAM.SFO version even when PS3 FW version is the same

PS: I have added a note for deanrr (since he can't edit at the moment) to the first post stating that current MultiMAN updates can be found in the latest posts of this thread until we are able to port the vB Mod which allows him to edit the first post again.

Big Grin

Immense appreciative.. Thanks again Dean for these simplified eboot tools that work with Multiman! For me, on fw 3.15 in order to keep OtherOS linux, this is my best hope to try and get some of my backups that require newer fw running finally. Can't wait to try this out this week, on my Aragorn's Quest backup which requires fw 3.42, and blackscreens after the SFO is patched. This may rescue me of trying in vain to find a payload or cfw 3.15 that supports peek/poke, or a eboot repository. I'll let you know if it works...

Thanks DEAN for all your work once again...

Hi Dean,

Are you planning to add big file caching? The Iris Manager has this feature and it's pretty cool. So I'm wondering if you're also planning to add this to MultiMAN.

Hi Dean,

Just wanted to say thanks for the new eboot tools. Just tried to fix Motorstorm Apocalypse and it worked like a charm. Keep up the good work !

You can now update to 01.16.14 using [R3] in multiMAN:
    • Added: New display mode (8x4) with support for 32 titles on screen
    • Added: Navigation with LEFT and RIGHT analogue sticks in game modes
    • Added: Installed homebrew apps with RELOAD.SELF can be launched via multiMAN
    • Added: PIC0.PNG+PIC1.PNG overlay when creating cached images (clear cache to get it)
    • Added: Abort "Setting access permission" by pressing [O] or [^]
    • Added: Support for condorstrike's helpMME help application from within file manager (press [X] over the HELP button) (helpMME available in BASE/FULL versions)
    • Added: Skip initial scan when multiMAN is spawned by its RELOAD.SELF
    • Added: SBOX.PNG image for themes (supports shadows, covers, docks) for 8x4 display mode
    • Added: Multiple files OR folders copy/delete/move in file manager (select with [SELECT] button)
    • Added: Up/Down can move and scroll through pages in File Manager mode
    • Added: new option in options.ini: [scan_for_apps] to scan for RELOAD.SELF compatible apps
    • Changed: Spoofed firmware detected by CRC check of dev_flash files
    • Changed: Better copy/backup progress indication (even for games with very large number of files)

BASE/FULL will be available later.

New option in the ini has the following format:

[Register or Login to view code]

For those of you who missed .12/.13:

01.16.12/13 -
    • Added: new options in options.ini: [usb_mirror], [verify_data] and [download_dir]
    • Added: support for new version of "ebootFIX" tool (PSN-style XMB games)
    • Added: support for ™, and symbols when renaming game titles (converts (TM) (R) and (C) to ™, and )
    • Changed: Max number of games in the list set to 2048
    • Added: [START]+[SELECT] restarts multiMAN
    • Added: RELOAD.SELF to multiMAN USRDIR folder (this way multiMAN can be launched from other applications)
    • Added: support for XMB*.PNG images in themes (XMB0.PNG->PIC0.PNG, XMB1.PNG->PIC1.PNG, XMB2.PNG->PIC2.PNG)
    • Added: proper detection of spoofed firmwares
    • Added: /ps3_home/archive folder for .mmiso. experimental support (not available yet)
    • Fixed: Prompt to change PARAM.SFO when launching newer games
    • Fixed: Prompt to change PARAM.SFO version even when PS3 FW version is the same

edit: It seems I logged in with my "deank" account Nice one! I'll be using it from now on I guess.
    Last edited by deank; 04-06-2011 at 01:43 PM

Love the new display mode, only thing that lets it down is multiman itself shows up in the middle of the covers BLES80608 is there a way to hide it ?

Cheers

Yes, by disabling the option "scan_for_apps" or deleting RELOAD.SELF from multiMAN's USRDIR folder.

Sponsored Links