Sponsored Links

Page 348 of 448 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hmmm april the first... not sure i will bite till tomorrow lol

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    nah, no way Dean would mess with us like that!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    but if i read it right, you could take a retail link from here of a psn game, (that you legaly own but just happen to have lost the license to, ofcourse ie reformated hd) drag drop it onto the exe and viola its working for your ps3... that seems a little too good to be true add that to the date and hmmm.

apologies if i have it wrong.

kool.. thanks this is great.. will let you know how it works for me.

ok just to clarify... no more need to have EBoots modified externally for 3.41 consoles? This does it on the fly?

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreaper View Post
    but if i read it right, you could take a retail link from here of a psn game, (that you legaly own but just happen to have lost the license to, ofcourse ie reformated hd) drag drop it onto the exe and viola its working for your ps3... that seems a little too good to be true add that to the date and hmmm.

apologies if i have it wrong.
    It is for DISC games, not for processing PSN games.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishoff View Post
    ok just to clarify... no more need to have EBoots modified externally for 3.41 consoles? This does it on the fly?
    Yes, you can modify EBOOT bins yourself (and/or create PSN-like PKG packages to play some games via XMB). No need to request someone to do it for you.

Thats very nice and also very noob friendly described ! Nice to see that deanrr not only can create a monster of a BM although programs which do other processes and working hand-in-hand with multiMAN ! Very nice deanrr, I really looking forward what you are doing next !

Awesome work Dean!! We really appreciate the hard work and long hours you and the rest of the team have put into this. Cheers!!

Hi Dean, I just want to know if the shadowing the games and running from xmb can be done with external games or do they have to be on the internal hdd. I know with the magicpkg program you can choose external but the compatibility isn't great...

thanks for the app..

Sponsored Links