Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 346 of 447 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356396446 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 4463

Sponsored Links

Wink

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    To use any of the features to mount backups with SELECT+X for BSG games you must have modified firmware 3.15 which supports peek+poke (or your dongle must provide payload which has peek+poke).
    Hmm.. good to know! My online search didn't turn up any specific cfw 3.15 supporting peek and poke unfortunately. I'm currently using PL3 from Danyl's Rockbox PSGroove 2.0 app.

Also didn't see any specific PL3 for 3.15 that mentions peek and poke, but i see that PSGroove patch 1.1 does (not sure how to patch). Will PSGroove Hermes v3 for 3.15 support this? There's too many versions out there.. lol. Glad we have your Backup Manager stand out to standardize upon!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is anybody else having problems with MegaMind (BLUS30518) game cover not showing up from MultiMAN? I have resized my image to 260x300 pixels but it will not show up. All of my other game covers show up just fine. Why a problem with this one? Hmm!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Maybe check that the .jpg extension is in capitals or it won't show

Hey Dean

Thanks mate, worked like a charm, i changed it a little, and set it as usb006.. wonderful
    Code:
    # Option: Game Backup Folders
    hdd_dir=/dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/Gamez
    usb_dir=Gamez

# Option: Look for Game Backups recursively in this folders
    # Hint: leave blank for USB (usb_home) root (/) folder
    # Main search folders:
    hdd_home=/dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/Gamez
    usb_home=/Gamez

# Secondary search folders:
    usb_home2=/GamezEXT
    hdd_home3=/dev_usb006/GamezINT4G
    hdd_home4=/dev_usb006/GamezINTBS

dean could you put this in the auto download covers please BLAS50231.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

BLAS50231.JPG  

Nah! All of my other game covers work just fine. This one is named just like all the others with .JPG extension. I think I'll try to delete the cache folder or the game cover ID for this one game and see what happens.

How do I install Multiman mega pack?

Theres a PKG file, then 2 zipped files with more PKG files.

So what one do I install? And what is the benefits of mega over regular (I have no idea what the eboot stuff is and lastgame but that doesn't mean I wont need them so want to know)

I get a message that I cant play game whit splitted files and must put it into Intern HDD. The game is on Intern disk. It plays other split games. What can be wrong with that game?

Quote Originally Posted by Dekatrace View Post
    Theres a PKG file, then 2 zipped files with more PKG files.

So what one do I install? And what is the benefits of mega over regular (I have no idea what the eboot stuff is and lastgame but that doesn't mean I wont need them so want to know)
    You need to install just the main large MM pkg. Last Game allows you to quickly select the last game you've played before after (re-)starting the PS3 without going into manager. Eboot pkg is probably not use to you. Mega pack contains all avialable covers and themes.
    Quote Originally Posted by jallajalla View Post
    I get a message that I cant play game whit splitted files and must put it into Intern HDD. The game is on Intern disk. It plays other split games. What can be wrong with that game?
    Most probably you've copied it somehow to the internal disk so it didn't merge the large split file. Try to copy it to extenal and back to internal or use the file mode to check if there are any split files present.
    Last edited by GrandpaHomer; 03-27-2011 at 07:20 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hello,

I just make my CFW3.15 with last PS3MFW Builder v0.2 and enable LV1 LV2 function, but no games work, i can launch Last Multiman and say BDEMU is not installed... but with or withouth BD no game would like to mount.

Any solution for enable backup function on 3.15 CFW ?

Thanks

Sponsored Links