Page 344 of 447 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394444 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 4461

Quote Originally Posted by whompus60 View Post
    I think pointing it to root tells it to find game (such as BLUS32007) in root not folders.
    Agreed, i've tried this:
    Code:
    # Option: Look for Game Backups recursively in this folders
    # Hint: leave blank for USB (usb_home) root (/) folder
    # Main search folders:
    hdd_home=/dev_hdd0/GAMES
    usb_home=/
    and even this:
    Code:
    # Option: Look for Game Backups recursively in this folders
    # Hint: leave blank for USB (usb_home) root (/) folder
    # Main search folders:
    hdd_home=/dev_hdd0/GAMES
    usb_home=
    and nada, it doesn't pick up my directories, so i don't know which other way to pick up my 4 directories.

if there is a way, someone let me know.
    Last edited by Amoebiuss613; 03-23-2011 at 12:07 PM

deanr prop ups on your backup manager, just wanted to know what would i use the ebootfix for?

First post updated with new link for 01.16.11 BASE for FIRMWARE 3.15. It supports [SELECT]+[X] for black-screen-games, FTP and everything else, except the NTFS driver and the control console.

Thanks to Rogero for testing it!

multiMAN ver 1.16.11 BASE (20110322_170000) FW3.15.rar (3.32 MB)

Dean

problem with tombraider underground

Attention Dean,

This game will game will not run because in the user directory bigfile is saved as this bigfile.00.bigfile.01.bigfile.02 . Each file is 1 gig in size. The game directory name is BSE00409.

Could you please have a look into this?

Deanr, props to you for being a one man team and creating the best backup manager.

i've been looking more into movies with multiman. I've been getting mix signals because i read somewhere that you can rip a bluray movie with multiman but the attempt failed when i pressed O to backup the movie.

Does MM pick up on .MP4 files? because i know the ps3 plays mp4 and not MKV files. I would like to know this because i use a program called handbrake to compress most of my movies and it only use MP4 and MKV containers; and can you toggle between games and AVCHD to be displayed, instead of both games and movies being displayed at the same time?

There are two versions of the app. One with WT at the end of the filename. What's the difference between the two?

Answer is on the first page where the links are listed. I read right above them.

Dean, this is beyond awesome! I had given up hope just this weekend of getting any up to date new homebrew for 3.15 for a number of apps including multiman v.1.12 I was stuck using so i could keep my YDL linux otherOS. I gave up after struggling unsuccessfully for 2 days to get my Aragorn's Quest backup to boot past the black screen (or past 99% backup).

I may have a chance now to get it running, plus i get to share all the wonderful new graphical updates you added now! Other devs take note- supporting lower fw's until hopefully we can keep otherOS on all fw's someday. Can't wait to get get home to try this 2nite! Amazing work Dean!

Just one post like yours gives enough satisfaction for my effort! Thanks!

Let me know if all is okay with this 3.15 version and your problematic games, because it was not heavily tested.

Dean

Quote Originally Posted by asp28 View Post
    Is Prince of Presia Trilogy working on Kmeaw 3.55 with latest 1.15.00 multiMAN? I have original EBOOT and 3 selfs and and when I run the game with x (or help+x) it installs succesfully and run to menu where I can choose which one to run. What ever I choose the game exits to XMB.

Can anybody help me?
    I got the some problem and I found out I wasn't put those selfs file in the correct folders.
    Last edited by yummy; 03-23-2011 at 11:22 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost