Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 34 of 447 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by FMAranda View Post
    I'm using the latest version, and, when i load the manager, it looks automatically for covers on internet. For that, you have to enable this download_covers=1 (0 - do not download missing covers, 1 - auto download missing covers) on the options.ini file.
    ok i'm looking and this is on 1... but some cover missing... how i can download this missing cover? (i presume download from pc rename, and copy this on the cover directory of manager...)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes, you can download from PC, rename them and copy to the right cover directory. Don't foget about the size of the image which is 260x300.
    Last edited by FMAranda; 10-28-2010 at 08:37 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by FMAranda View Post
    Yes, you can download from PC, rename them and copy to the right cover directory. Don't foget about the size of the image which is 260x300.
    ok, great, now going to fix cover.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Heya,

I have three questions, which would help me out totally.

1. Which is the Latest or/and Best payload out there now?

2. Does this Loader supports loading of Eboot.BIN Homebrew? (And if so, how?) I place Eboot.bin on a USB homebrew folder with icon.png and try to load it, but it returns me to XMB.

3. And does this Loader loads The Sims 3 and F1 2010 already? (If any special steps needed here, please tell me what they are.)

Thanks a lot in advance guys!

Greetings,
    Adr990

Having touble running Medal of Honor USA version on PAL.

I thought you could run all games with it. I have patched up the PARAM.SFO to 3.41.

Here's a redone pack of covers for anyone interested. I used deans pack from the first post to create them so any flaws in appearance are a result of the original files. If you want to use them, simply overwrite the ones in the covers directory that were installed with deans pkg file.

Samples (click to enlarge) and link.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Attached Files Attached Files

Quick question, if i rename the game folders from BLUS30xxx to the actual game name will i have any issues with save games loading using the loader or anything like that?

Quote Originally Posted by nugget28 View Post
    Quick question, if i rename the game folders from BLUS30xxx to the actual game name will i have any issues with save games loading using the loader or anything like that?
    why would you want to do that?

Quote Originally Posted by nugget28 View Post
    Shouldn't be a problem. I had a few renamed before and lazy to rename them back and also don't remember their ID now the manager loads them just fine

Quote Originally Posted by bitsbubba View Post
    why would you want to do that?
    Maybe it's easier to see which folder is which game? when looking at the folders from either PC or in file manager mode.
    Last edited by vnguyen972; 10-28-2010 at 11:32 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by d3adliner View Post
    Here's a redone pack of covers for anyone interested. I used deans pack from the first post to create them so any flaws in appearance are a result of the original files. If you want to use them, simply overwrite the ones in the covers directory that were installed with deans pkg file.
    What exactly do you mean by "redone" here? Are they just newly made covers from you based from the originals? Why would you state any flaws would be from dean's originals from the first post?

If you have redone them that wouldn't be the case. Maybe I'm misunderstanding you here. Care to expand? Thanks!

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News