Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 339 of 448 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349389439 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Padawan Gatsu View Post
    Well the only one that actually boots without USB mount was the Japanese one as I forgot the US one doesn't work it black screens.
    Start a game using select+X once any time after that use X for the same game multiMAN saves this info to a file inside the game folder that it reads so it knows this.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This new Display Mode looks really great ! I'm wondering if the themes from Condorstrike are working 100% with this.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is not really up to Dean though as he's using a standalone library to allow read access WHILE MM is running. Outside of that it's more or less in hands of creators of CFW and / or Payload to include the NTFS support to be able to play games form such drives.

condorstrike is working on that!

chanting for MKV..

I have not ran across one that dont work. You will however have the default background for the new one unless you make one for youre theme of choice named AUR4. I like the way the c and gbox are set to match up with the background.

Great work Dean.

check out the new media player in the news section.

I wish everyone who keeps asking for NTFS support would take a minute and understand what they are asking before just reposting the same thing over and over. First, as was stated above Dean is using a library to add NTFS read support that he didn't write. The original author of that library will have to add better support for write operations to flesh it out.

Second, even if there was a fully functional NTFS library for homebrew applications, you still have to leave said application (i.e. MultiMan) to play a game and therefore loose the application's support of NTFS. It is up to the CFW authors to add native NTFS support to GameOS before having support for it in a backup manager does you any good.

suggestion

Dean, I'm not sure you would be able to incorporate this into this already fantastic app. But what I was thinking, is it possible to retrieve the SND0.AT3 and ICON1.PAM from the game and have them play in multiman at the game selection menu as previews when we shuffle through the games? Haven't seen anyone mention this before.

I had this gem made on day 1. it' in the MM themes section.

also updates to all themes are being made plus a new one.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Aerov2.JPG  
    Last edited by condorstrike; 03-17-2011 at 07:10 PM

Sponsored Links