Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 337 of 448 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387437 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 4473



  1. #3361
    Senior Member barrybarryk's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    an unhacked PS3 will only read FAT32, sorted.

  2. #3362
    Contributor zac2k4's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hi dean, is there anyway to change the Games name in Multiman? such as for example I own both Red dead Redemption and Undead nightmare, both on seperate discs, but they both come up in multiman as Red dead redemption. Is there a way to change this?

  3. #3363
    Contributor here2rock's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can not get the new version to work. It is coming up with an error: MultiMAN can not enable BD-ROM Emulator. Functionality may be restricted.

  4. #3364
    Hi Dean! Are there any plans of adding "Large File Caching" feature from "Hermes Manager" to MultiMAN? This feature allows playing of split file (>4GB) game files from external hard drive by caching split files to internal hard drive. It would be fantastic to be able to move split file (>4GB) games to external and free up internal hard drive! Keep up the great work. Much appreciated.

  5. #3365
    I've tried last version 1.16.08 of your proggie in MEGA package and unfortunately : it seems that it not compatible with Waninkoko v2 CFW : maybe I'm wrong but I get same execution error after many retries... For other packages it is ok !

    Maybe you can check this point if you have a little time :-)

    Thanks a lot in advance

    You're the best !

  6. #3366
    You can try using psarc extractor. It extracts from the psarc(hive) the files. Place the extracted files into the proper game folders (as they are in the same folder layout inside the archive)

    Its extracted files are larger (as its compressed), but it can work from external, since they are smaller than 4gb. I've heard it doesn't work with all games, though. I've only used it on Front Mission: Evolved. Worked for me on that.

    Also a question. How can I merge a .66601 and .66602 files split by MM on my windows computer? Since Split4G can't merge.

    Quote Originally Posted by bilbozeus View Post
    I've tried last version 1.16.08 of your proggie in MEGA package and unfortunately : it seems that it not compatible with Waninkoko v2 CFW : maybe I'm wrong but I get same execution error after many retries... For other packages it is ok !
    I have this issue as well, but I use Hermes 3.41 CFW.
    Last edited by jcgargma; 03-13-2011 at 04:01 PM

  7. #3367
    It ran fine on my wank until I got the corrupted drive error. Then I had to rebuild and now get the missing legend graphics (black box).

  8. #3368
    I had 16.8 working until out of no where it interface messes up and all are black.. it starts game but interface is almost unusable. Reinstall does not work. Please help or advice. Thank You.

  9. #3369
    what was the last game you played before that happend?

  10. #3370
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyte2365 View Post
    It ran fine on my wank until I got the corrupted drive error. Then I had to rebuild and now get the missing legend graphics (black box).
    Quote Originally Posted by detectionrange View Post
    I had 16.8 working until out of no where it interface messes up and all are black.. it starts game but interface is almost unusable. Reinstall does not work. Please help or advice. Thank You.
    What FW is your PS3? Do you spoof or rebug or something else?

    The problems you have are not related to multiMAN at all.

 
Sponsored Links

Tags for this Thread

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News