Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 336 of 448 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386436 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 4473

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by changlo View Post
    Is there a way to make it so that the non split folders can be listed before the split folders? Thanks for the always great updates.
    Edit title in PARAM.SFO to start with "zz_" instead of just"_" but you'll either have to edit it back after moving it to internal (or better yet just make a backup of original, and swap them out)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by whompus60 View Post
    That option is there already. Edit the options.ini and under disable options change the 0 to a 1 to disable delete.
    Thanks for the reply!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm using one of the older multiman versions right before the bdemu so will i need it for this version if i'm gonna use the 3.60 spoofer?

You would most probably as older versions of MM are not compatible if spoofing is used.

Quote Originally Posted by Xtream13 View Post
    Multiman did this to my drive as well, I tried everything and finally after numerous attempts to retrieve my games I just gave up.
    Sorry guys- not Multimans fault. Its commons knowledge that KungFu Rider crashes the Filesystem on extern HDDs. This happend to me to (without Multiman in the earyl 3.41 jb days). Get the hands off this game!

AGAIN: ITS THE GAME WHICH CAUSES THE HDD FILE SYSTEM PROBLEM!

happened to me last month, could have been kung fool rider since i did play that at some point but I noticed it happened directly after I pulled the usb without proper unmounting/shutdown procedure.

it's possible to implement a new caching system to play games with 4GB+ file's? (GT5 is not working with split 4G for example)

I too was a kung fool victim. Has anyone figured out how to replace the blacked out buttons after a reinstall? I tried with 1.16.03 full then current but still have the missing menu graphics.

I'm getting a new 1tb external drive and I was wondering what filesystem to format it. I think I have gotten a little confused about the NTFS support that multiman implemented so what file system should I use?

This drive would connect to the hacked ps3, a mac, a pc, and a ps3 that hasnt been hacked at all. I would like to be able to copy backups to this external but be able to connect to the unhacked ps3 to play my movies from the drive.

Is there any way to do this without creating 2 partitions on the external?

I would go for Fat32 on one partition, Guiformat will format your 1 Tb no problem

Sponsored Links