Page 335 of 447 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385435 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 4461

mutiman did not do this, it is what you did.. if you have problems go back to the old one and try every thing again it find all file auto besides ntfs. another thing to do is restrore your hard drive or do the power reset that allows you to boot .pup updates in that list you can find opitions to help you more.
    Quote Originally Posted by xmms View Post
    does the spoofing in multiman allow us to play games that requires firmware 3.56/3.60?
    yes it does it acts like your system is all ready 3.60 or 3.56 and so on, hope that was helpful add rep please.
    Last edited by HACKDEPS3; 03-10-2011 at 08:00 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

for some reason after I updated to this version none of the new fonts were showing I formatted my hdd and still the same, does not show background proper it shows the file manager background for game background and nothing showing up where buttons should be? where are the multiman cache folders so i can manually remove them?

I think its the Kung Fu Rider game! Same thing happened to me back on 3.41! I lost over a 100 games! I had to reformat my hard drive for it to work properly again! Good luck, Don't play that game, a word of advice to anyone, IMO.

i need installed BDEMU.pkg, right?

Is there a way to make it so that the non split folders can be listed before the split folders? Thanks for the always great updates.

Well i have a lot of expensive recovery tools so hopefully i can fix this. i guess it corrupted the file system on the drive. im trying to repair it now. i dont want to lose all my 100 games like everyone else =( i wonder what's causing this... is it the game kung fu rider itself or a bug in multiman?
    Quote Originally Posted by opm420 View Post
    I think its the Kung Fu Rider game! Same thing happened to me back on 3.41! I lost over a 100 games! I had to reformat my hard drive for it to work properly again! Good luck, Don't play that game, a word of advice to anyone, IMO.
    i'm trying some software to try and repair the master boot sector and the file system since multiman corrupted it. i'll let you know how it turns out.
    Last edited by rianchio23; 03-10-2011 at 11:16 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Lightbulb

Please add any type of lock to not accidentally delete the games by pressing square?!

Sorry for bad English, I know little English.

That option is there already. Edit the options.ini and under disable options change the 0 to a 1 to disable delete.

I was glad to see that option because I have young kids play the ps3 often.

First off, great job Dean. Thank you for what you do. Ok, now my issue. I updated to 1.16.08 and tried to run Dragon Age II. It asked me if I wanted to modify the PARAM.SFO, I clicked yes but the game still had an error starting. I went back to multiMAN and did the select+X method and same story. I'm currently trying to copy the game to internal using MM but it keeps locking up my ps3.

Did I miss/skip something? Bug maybe?? Also would it be possible for you to have MM backup the PARAM.SFO before modifying it? Thanks.

i don't think that it is mM that caused this but kungfu rider. the same thing happened to me with gaia in 3.41. I tried various recovery methods but was unsuccessful lucky i had a backup so i deleted kungfu rider from the drive and now its fine.