I am running 3.55KMEAW and using MultiMan 1.16.05 with the BDEMU.BIN.pkg. I am trying to make copies of some Netfl1x BlueRays. When I put them in the drive, MultiMan sees it as a BlueRay, but when I go to copy, it immediately goes back to the game selection screen.
This is available in the test version from this morning:
* Removed prompt/requirement for BD game disc when launching BSG games
* Added: support to launch BSG games from /app_home
* Added: [START]+[R2] to screen capture in RGB RAW format (/dev_hdd0 or usb)
* Added: support for games without PIC0/1/2.PNG (delete cache folder)
* Added: "launch" pkg files from File Manager (install manually from XMB)
* Added: Refresh/delete/copy won't change currently selected game in the list
* Fixed: shadow copy function in File Manager ([R3])
You can download it (from irc #multiMAN channel) if you have 1.16.06 and want to check it. All this + some other things may be available as .07 later.
irfanview (irfanview.com) will do it for you. It is free and I have found no img it wont convert. You will likely need to get the plugins there also. They are free also and gives you all img formats I can think of.