Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 33 of 448 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey, Thank you. It is the best Loader till now at my opinion :-P

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, this is really the best and more complete i have seen!!

Keep the good work!!!

Only 2 questions:

1- I have fw3.41 and ps3break with PSGrooPIC V2.02 (PL3). It`s ok to use this one or is better to use another one?

2- Is there an option to alternate views? I know that changing the ini you make one view as default but i mean to alternate between them with the joystick.

Thanks, and congratulations!! Excellent work!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by IlPrincipino View Post
    How do I load my custom options.ini ? I changed a few things and I would want the manager to load my options.ini file. Thanks in advance.
    Deanrr - First of all amazing manager, great work.

Is there a way to create an options_settings.ini file on the USB stick along with the package, that will copy over as options.ini if found on the USB stick.. This way i could pre-configure the options file, then we just install the package and thats it. No need to keep FTP'ing modded .ini files up, and no need to keep options_default.ini on a plugged in stick (no good for slim users with only 2 USB ports). I have a bunch of friends now using jailbreak and they couldn't FTP to save their life. So being able to put the PKG and an ini file on the USB stick for install would be great.

ie.
    If exists USB:/options_settings.ini copy to your Manager Folder Location

I hate to make requests, I tried very hard to re-package an options file into one of your packages, but the package manager made my head spin

If possible, could you provide a change log on the first page with the changes between the last version?
    Last edited by e3g; 10-28-2010 at 07:56 PM

I keep the options.ini on my external, for quite some time now, and works great. No need to ftp. The options are on the first page when changed/updated all you have to do is copy/paste.

Great work BTW.

Quote Originally Posted by labonte View Post
    Yea happened to me too, so i just did it manually and it worked.
    Yeah I had to manually dl it from the first post and updated using that, it's all good
    Quote Originally Posted by maradios View Post
    Well, this is really the best and more complete i have seen!!

Keep the good work!!!

Only 2 questions:

1- I have fw3.41 and ps3break with PSGrooPIC V2.02 (PL3). It`s ok to use this one or is better to use another one?

2- Is there an option to alternate views? I know that changing the ini you make one view as default but i mean to alternate between them with the joystick.

Thanks, and congratulations!! Excellent work!!!
    1. I don't see why not, I don't have PSGrooPIC but no reason it wouldn't.
    2. L1 to switch between views...
    Last edited by vnguyen972; 10-28-2010 at 08:51 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You can implement...

- DOWNLOAD COVER FROM INTERNET
    - SPEED UP SCROLLING

But, you already can download cover from internet.

Quote Originally Posted by vnguyen972 View Post
    Yeah I had to manually dl it from the first post and updated using that, it's all good

1. I don't see why not, I don't have PSGrooPIC but no reason it wouldn't
    2. L1 to switch between views...
    Thank you very much!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FMAranda View Post
    But, you already can download cover from internet.
    directly from manager how?

Quote Originally Posted by passerotto View Post
    directly from manager how?
    I'm using the latest version, and, when i load the manager, it looks automatically for covers on internet. For that, you have to enable this download_covers=1 (0 - do not download missing covers, 1 - auto download missing covers) on the options.ini file.

Sponsored Links