Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 327 of 447 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 4468

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deanrr View Post
    Just leave.
    Na, I'll stay. Sorry I'm having a bad day and took it out on your lax updates bro. Hug it out?

Anyways, I apologized, and yes it's one of the best however I dislike his updates, it seems to break stuff all the time.

I guess you can't have it all though.

Pz.
    Last edited by GOLFWANG; 03-01-2011 at 07:28 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    there has been nothing wrong with the updates for Multiman, IMO its gotten better & better each update, it loads 10 times faster than it ever did before, plays everything I throw at it & does everything you could ever need in one manager.

keep the updates coming I say

dean your a star!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Why don't you hug it out with your bad day BS, yes sometimes it has issues but they are usual ironed out by the next update, which has actually happened in the same day before. Nobody here appreciates being treated like crap, do you?

Dean is the best manager maker. He updates with regularity and his manager can do things others cant. Multiman literally is years ahead of its competition. They usually catch up by coping his code in my opinion. If Golfwang doesn't like it why doesn't he just make his own manager or just stop using multiman.

Quote Originally Posted by detectionrange View Post
    Dean is the best manager maker. He updates with regularity and his manager can do things others cant. Multiman literally is years ahead of its competition.
    I agree with this ^

I'd be very interested in working with dean to spruce up the default releases with a complete design overhaul! That is my job for a living!

Thanks Dean, you rock.

This is/was my 1st time at running cfw and multiman, and I've got a few questions:

1. Where do I change the setting to launch games straight from multiman rather than going back to xmb ?

2. I've got around 38 backups, but only 25 of them are showing up in multiman. How can I find out why ?
    3. How do I change themes ?

Sorry I'm sure these have been asked before, but its 2am hee and I'm nackered.

with this and the last version i always get an error BD emulation locked or something like that..

I've updated every time and nothing's broke! Thanks for your time and efforts dean!

Sponsored Links