Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 324 of 447 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334374424 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think from reading last few pages screenshot is not in it yet. Just in his. Maybe in the next release.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    after figuring out correctly how to edit .cfg i'm able to see my ext. hdd in the file manager, but the problem is the ps3 only sees the 'recycle' folder (which is a hidden system folder in win xp) and a .txt file in the hdd and not the video files. i try putting a picture.jpg file into that hdd but still it wont appear in file manager. i make 3 partitions on my 1tb hdd (not sure if this info is relevant or not).

how to make all the movie files appear in file manager and what do i have to do to watch movies straight from the ext. hdd? thanks a mil for your help. good job to the op.
    Last edited by costocart; 02-28-2011 at 03:36 AM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You can't watch movies or even play games from NTFS hard drive directly. The only option is to copy the games (not sure about AV files though) to the internal hard drive. This is due to the fact that the moment you'll leave the manager the NTFS support built in it is gone and unless the payload / CFW itself will have this included you'd not be able to do so...

deanrr is the man ! No other Backup Manager Developer can implement such features so fast ! That's great mate.

Smile

Thank you, it is very cool.

YES! This is going to make my life so much easier.

Now the only thing I can hope for is that he'll bring back the experimental PS2 game support for the PHAT consoles for 3.55CFW. So many old games to play.

PS2 Game support would be awesome. Thanks again Dean, you are the MAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by costocart View Post
    after figuring out correctly how to edit .cfg i'm able to see my ext. hdd in the file manager, but the problem is the ps3 only sees the 'recycle' folder (which is a hidden system folder in win xp) and a .txt file in the hdd and not the video files. i try putting a picture.jpg file into that hdd but still it wont appear in file manager. i make 3 partitions on my 1tb hdd (not sure if this info is relevant or not).

how to make all the movie files appear in file manager and what do i have to do to watch movies straight from the ext. hdd? thanks a mil for your help. good job to the op.
    did you edit the .cfg file to read the HDD has 3 partitions?
    Quote Originally Posted by seasum View Post
    YES! This is going to make my life so much easier.

Now the only thing I can hope for is that he'll bring back the experimental PS2 game support for the PHAT consoles for 3.55CFW. So many old games to play.
    I believe PS2 backup support would require a higher level of patching, probably lv1.
    Last edited by bitsbubba; 03-01-2011 at 04:25 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

File manager got the cool fonts, too

Also some changes to other display modes:

Later today I'll release 1.16.04.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DM6_FM_2.jpg   DM6_FM_1.jpg   DM3_C.jpg  

would like to see font support in user pic + cover mode.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News