Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 318 of 447 FirstFirst ... 218268308316317318319320328368418 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 4463

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Dear Deanrr, we solute you on your tremendous efforts for us.

Please help me... I cannot run Prince of Persia The Forgotton Sand. I tried on external hd as well as Internal hd. Tried with disc in drive,and discless drive, tried with select + x, tried everything but nothing works.

(lv2-v6, Fix Permissions, BDEMu.pkg, Multiman 1.16.00)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do you get any message when first launch multiman.Like can not find BDEMU for emulation?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Err yeah you can do, but that's not going to do the "auto download game updates from within multiman" any good now is it

Exactly, so I'm not sure enabling more features that means you need to be connected to the net is wise idea... although I don't think they can possibly do that, as the only kind of rootkit (even though it's not strictly that) was put into FW 3.56.
    Last edited by randomusername; 02-22-2011 at 07:01 AM

hey, some covers won't download or showup, can i somewhere give the title id and game name so the cover can be added to the server from which the covers are downloaded?

prob bad rip or whatever i have it and works fine on kmeaw 3.55 external and 1.15.5
    Last edited by kmjansen83; 02-22-2011 at 10:33 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

cool

this is awesome, now with this my ps3 has lots of games, thanks.

kmjansen83, sorry i tell you here but its the only way, i saw a post a old one you made of an Addon for The saboteur, telling that you downloaded the addon and added to the game and you unlock the content with the girls etc..

i mean the midnigth show addon of the saboteur, i tryed looking everywere but i can't get it from the internet the addon, can you post the addon so i can add it to my game? i have the code for the game addon but already expired, and i have my ps3 with kmewn 3.55 so i want to play with the addon but cant get it from the internet, can you upload it for me please?

Thanks.
    Last edited by Stefanot04; 02-22-2011 at 01:56 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

sorry mate i don't have it anymore, but if you have acces to psn you can download it for free from EU store, then install it and change the sfo to match your game id.

Quote Originally Posted by theone1982 View Post
    Do you get any message when first launch multiman.Like can not find BDEMU for emulation?
    No. There is no BDEMU error. BDEMU is installed. Only message shows is, insert blu ray disk, after inserting disc system goes to XMB. There on BD icon when launched Prince of Persia The Forgotton Sand, the screen goes black!!!

will this support NTFS soon?

Quote Originally Posted by pappusab View Post
    No. There is no BDEMU error. BDEMU is installed. Only message shows is, insert blu ray disk, after inserting disc system goes to XMB. There on BD icon when launched Prince of Persia The Forgotton Sand, the screen goes black!!!
    external with select+X is what I launch my backup with, if that don't work try re-ripping

MultiMAN v01.16.03 OBM PS3 Mod with NTFS Support Arrives!

MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod version 01.16.03 is now available from the first post and now includes NTFS support among the changes detailed below.

MultiMAN 01.16.03 Changelog:
    • NTFS support for external USB HDD (START+/\ to switch to NTFS driver)
    • USB.CFG configuration file edit required: 0xVNID:0xPRID:V (vendor ID, product ID, V=number of volumes)
    • Only copy from NTFS is supported - nothing more, nothing less
    • Folder/File copy in FileManager from NTFS volumes
    • Merging split files while copying from NTFS is not supported (only 1:1 copy)
    • Altered display modes 1, 2, 3 and 4 (small device icon in lower right corner)
    • Fixed 99% progress bar freeze
    • Fixed "not enough space on destination drive" in rare cases
    • New cache convention
    • Added support for 3.56 spoof
    • Probably a lot of other things...

MultiMAN v01.16.03 OBM PS3 Mod with NTFS Support Arrives!

More PlayStation 3 News...
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC00499_dm3.JPG   DSC00500_dm1.JPG  
    Last edited by deank; 02-25-2011 at 03:05 PM

Sponsored Links