Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 31 of 447 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    There's a way to use PL3. I'm using it, but you need to change the options_default on the syscall change it to 35 and set mountpoint to home+bdvd and overwrite the file through FTP and you're ready to go!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by vnguyen972 View Post
    yeah i know it supports it but I wasn't sure how to use it

So i tried to copy the game that has 3 split files to internal HD from within the manager but it kept giving me error "aborted! 666 error opening"

I remember Dean recommended using filename.666## format when splitting from the Split4G utility...
    There was a problem with insufficient memory and hence the error. I fixed it in 01.08.02 - you can update to the latest within the manager by clicking [update] in file manager or pressing [R3].

I'll update the 1st post with links to 01.08.02.

Dean

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I also would like to know if this is possible i think it would give a sleeker look to the loader so what say you dean is it possible?

That would be a copy of Cover Manager... if you like that look, maybe use that manager instead?

That would be a copy of Cover Manager... if you like that look, maybe use that manager instead?
    I'm using both but i like The Multiman better it has more options.

Plus multiman has like 5 different loader themes in one it doesn't hurt to ask about a little upgrade if possible.

LOL I feel you... that's also the reason I switched to this awesome manager... because it has more options... I like Cover Manager too but it wasn't updated as frequent as this maybe Jurai was busy and all, he's also a talented guy! Besides, keep looking for the covers or manually creating them would be a pain the butt and if I don't do that, the manager doesn't look pretty as so many missing covers...

The mode I like the most was the fullscreen picture from the game, though the sliding-in effect was a bit annoying at times.. but I can live with that... if I want to see the covers, I can simply switch to that view

Best about this manager is it lets you to choose which view to be a default view and other stuffs! Dean is the man
    Last edited by vnguyen972; 10-28-2010 at 01:02 PM

The mode I like the most was the fullscreen picture from the game, though the sliding-in effect was a bit annoying at times.. but I can live with that... if I want to see the covers, I can simply switch to that view
    You can always disable the 'slide' animation by changing the option in the .ini (animation=1)

//

Version 01.08.03 is out

* Option to automatically download missing covers in the .ini:

[Register or Login to view code]

* Downloadable covers: 808 game covers available
    * Few minor fixes

Dean

Quote Originally Posted by labonte View Post
    I'm using both but i like The Multiman better it has more options.

Plus multiman has like 5 different loader themes in one it doesn't hurt to ask about a little upgrade if possible.
    Yes, it is possible and I'll see about it, although would require a lot of work and separate folder for these 'new' covers.
    Last edited by deank; 10-28-2010 at 01:46 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Dean I thank you for looking into it. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

May be a concept view (in PSD?) of how it should look... and it will be nice to look different and unique

here is a sugestion:

What about having a " hidden " (so noobs wont mess with the program settings) future that we could do changes to the .ini file directly ? thanks alot for your work Dean !

edit: i mean changing the file but not changing the engine at the same time , cuz that would be conflicting , i mean change it and then when we restart we have the new settings.
    Last edited by RayneR; 10-28-2010 at 01:36 PM

Sponsored Links