I would like to play a PS2 Backup. But I cannot launch it. I tried as dean said.
1) Reboot your PS3 in JB mode
2) Put original PS3 disc
3) Launch multiMAN and mount your PS2 game backup
4) Replace the PS3 disc with original PS2 disc
5) PS2 disc icon should appear in GAMES column. Try to launch it.
But I can't mount my PS2 game backup. I get an error msg: See Attachment.
Since Killzone 1 is not a PS3 Game, it is clear that there is no PARAM.SFO -.-
I don't know what to do. I am using a 60GB PS3 (Model CECHC04) with 3.55 kmeaw.
READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PROCEED WITH UPDATE (for FW 3.55)!
- No payload of any kind included in the distribution
- Support for "Black screen games" using external USB HDD
* BDEMU.BIN or external payload required to enable following functionality:
- Support for AVCHD/BDMV structures saved on internal HDD (AVCHD HDD)
- Path redirections for /dev_bdvd and /app_home
- BDEMU.BIN is not distributed with install packages