Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 304 of 447 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 4465

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Probably some people put their games in folders with very long names or something.. I don't know. If you had no problems before, you won't have any now, too

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for your great work.

Do you think we might see some PS2 support through multiMAN? I haven't looked if there was an option but to be able to turn on and off ftp by a button could help anyone with freezing problems.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What freezing problems?

You can manage the FTP via the control console only (telnet from your PC to you PS3 at port 8080).

hi, deanrr

can you add autocopy act.dat files from some predefined place to its original place before mount game disk?

originally, act.dat file is in: /dev_hdd0/home/<USERID>/exdata/act.dat
    But after replacing HDD, PS3 deletes this file on every restart which makes DLC not working.
    If i copy this (actually there are several act.dat files) file, it works till power off.

so, would be good if MultiMAN will copy following files before mount disk:

<Multiman homedir>/00000001/exdata/act.dat -> /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/exdata/act.dat
    <Multiman homedir>/00000002/exdata/act.dat -> /dev_hdd0/home/00000002/exdata/act.dat
    ...and so on...

or if possible, to execute some script where user can write some actions like copy of file.

Dean i need you to add the following into mm:

When i had 3.41 i did purchase 2 game through psn crash and clank Quest for booty and let us play golf. What i found it is the games are stored were saved in to game folder as NPEA00088 and NPEZ00032. I have found that the file manager will not see there directories and will not allow me to copy them back into the game folder.

In your next update could you please add this feature as it will previous downloaded purchase games to be played.

Hi dean... Little suggestion to your already great program. Maybe some ini in game folder... which tells multiman how to start that game... So if a game needs select+x it will be in that ini file... multiman just needs to read that ini... and upon pressing x on game in multiman... it will load the select+x trick every time... so don't have to keep on doing.

Just a suggestion my friend... :-)

hi dean,

i have one question, i have downloaded a concert live in 1080p and the format is mkv... how i convert it to play with multiman ?

thanks

Does anyone else have an issue with LBP2 and Medal of honour game covers not showing up even though they are in the screenshot ?

Quote Originally Posted by munirmaj View Post
    hi dean,

i have one question, i have downloaded a concert live in 1080p and the format is mkv... how i convert it to play with multiman ?

thanks
    Use multiAVCHD or mkv2vob.

Great work as always dean , will we ever be able to back up our blu ray movies to hard drive same way as our original games ? This would be the icing on the cake for me pal.

Sponsored Links